MTN Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. MTN Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, MTN Ghana Jobs 2020, MTN Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for MTN Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
MTN Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 MTN Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
MTN Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||21 February, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at MTN Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Controller, MFS Referral & Intelligence
Division: Mobile Financial Services
Department: AML Compliance & Analytics
Position: Controller, MFS Referral & Intelligence
Level: MTN Level 2
Reports to: Manager, MFS Referral & Intelligence
• Responsible for monitoring and reviewing daily alerts triggered by NGA system and report findings related to Money Laundering and financial crimes for the needed actions.
• Report conclusions of analyses and account disposition as well as recommendations to enable the filing
of suspicious activity reports at the respective Regulatory Authorities
• Review daily Fraud alerts, investigate and refer actions to required units or department
• Gather data for alleged or suspected Mobile Money related fraud cases for further investigation
• Periodic updates of alert scenarios based on new trends and typologies and business needs
• Provide needed details to line Manager for monthly Fraud reporting to BOG
• Prepare schedule and implement spot checks on MMIMs projects in the various SBUs
• Monitor and enforce the adherence of internal and business processes to prevent Fraud Risks
• Support Line Manager in implementing plans to prevent and detect Mobile Money and related fraud typologies
• Highly regulated telecom and financial services environment
• Performance driven environment
• High incidence of fraud associated with business growth.
• Developing sophisticated processes
• Diverse cultural environment
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
• Qualification in Money Laundering, Risk in new payments or Products and Services Financial Crime Prevention is a plus
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in AML and Financial crime related investigations.
• Knowledge in Intelligence gathering
• Compliance, Risk, and Audit methodology
• Knowledge in Investigation and Reporting
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Customer Oriented
• Interpersonal and Coordinating skills
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Effective communicator (both oral and written)
• Adaptable and Flexible
• Attention to details
• Active Listener
• Creative and innovative
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 14th February, 2020 to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21 February, 2020
How to Apply for MTN Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the MTN Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest MTN Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MTN Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for MTN Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for MTN Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent MTN Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|MTN Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|MTN Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes MTN Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. MTN Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||3 Nov, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Vivo Energy Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Golden Star (WASSA) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||30 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the MTN Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.