Move The World Recruitment 2019 for Program Coordinator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Move The World Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Move The World Recruitment 2019
Get Global is an in-school experiential global citizenship programme developed and delivered by Move The World in Ghana. The education programme is designed to challenge students to think about the world around them, engage in interactive activities and harness their capabilities as Global Citizens.
The Programme partners schools in various communities to deliver bespoke and creative, curriculum-linked series of workshops for children aged 9-12.
The programme is delivered by locally trained facilitators who receive ongoing training and support from MTW throughout their work on a programme with a school. The facilitator training has been designed to educate passionate young professionals in experiential learning methods and facilitation techniques to equip them with the skill set and confidence they need to engage young students in thought-provoking and creative workshops.
As a start-up, we are an energetic, fun, dynamic and international team who are passionate about creating behavioural change in the lives of young people in Ghana and beyond. We want to continue to deliver high impact programs and sessions that will create a positive lasting impression with the students. Excitingly, we are on the hunt to grow our team with more passionate, skilled and driven people to develop our high-performance culture and expand the reach and impact of Move The World.
Goal of the Position:
The Programme Coordinator role is focused on the delivery of Get Global Programme in an engaging and educational way whilst ensuring a safe and supportive environment for both facilitators and students. The Coordinator will stay attentive to the needs of the group and believes in the value and benefit of the process by successfully enforcing the quality of the programme at all times.
- Understand, communicate, and promote the purpose and value of Get Global as a Programme
- Schedule and hold meetings with key stakeholders.
- Determined dates of programme delivery with school authorities
- Hold check in meetings with Ghana Team and UK Team
- Set the tone for appropriate behavior of the group through empathy, humor, and openness.
- Recruitment and management potential facilitators and volunteers for Get Global
- Collate and record all collected data in Team drive
- Assist Facilitators with logistics for all sessions
- Work with UK Team to effectively evaluate and update the training program/resources/ process and provide appropriate feedback.
- Tracking and reporting key programme impact indicators
- Facilitate monthly invoicing of entire team of facilitators
- Good listening and observational skills
- Ability to suspend judgment while trying to understand another perspective
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to use humor while showing genuine care and compassion for the caregiver
- Dependability and reliability
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Interest and experience in community development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Data collection and analysis
- Ability to manage own time and communicate with international supervisors
- Understanding of online communication tools such as video conferencing
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Move The World strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Ghana law.
How to Apply