Mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Mothers2mothers Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Mothers2mothers Jobs 2020, Mothers2mothers Career Portal, Requirements for Mothers2mothers Job Recruitment 2020.
Mothers2mothers (m2m) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Mothers2mothers Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Mothers2mothers Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||14 August 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: RMNCH/ECD Project Officer
mothers2mothers (m2m) is an Africa-based NGO that unlocks the potential of women to eliminate paediatric AIDS and create healthy families across ten sub-Saharan African countries. m2m trains, employs, and helps empower women living with HIV to work as community healthcare workers in understaffed health centres and underserved communities. Through a peer-to-peer approach, these ‘Mentor Mothers’ deliver a range of health services, advice, and support to women and their families. Started in Cape Town, South Africa in 2001 with an initial focus on preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV, m2m has innovated and built on its strengths and now provides family-centred support for a range of related health and social issues spanning pregnancy, birth, childhood, and adolescence. It also partners with governments and other NGOs on the adoption of its programme to spread the Mentor Mother Model and its benefits. m2m has a track record of scaling its services and proven impact. To date, m2m has reached over 11M women and children under two, and created more than 11,000 jobs for African women living with HIV. For more, visit www.m2m.org.
Job Title: RMNCH/ECD Project Officer
M2m Ghana is implementing an Integrated RMNCH/ECD program in two regions in Ghana working Facility Sites in Ghana. m2m Ghana seeks a Project Officer who will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, coordination, implementation and monitoring of direct and e-service delivery of PMTCT and ECD activities activities at two m2m project site(s) including health facilities and community geolocations. The project officer will directly manage site staff (Facility and Community Mentor Mothers) and ensure that direct service delivery activities meet established quality standards.
The project officer will directly manage site staff (Facility and Community Mentor Mothers) and ensure that Mentor Mothers have the support they need and the direct delivery of program activities meet established quality standards.
Key Performance Areas
• Provide supportive supervision, technical support, and mentorship to Facility and Community Mentor Mothers (site staff) on m2m RMNCH/PMTCT and ECD programme standards.
• Based on identified quality gaps, initiate the development of relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) and improvement plans for RMNCH/PMTCT and ECD programme implementation.
• Plan and coordinate site staff recruitments for replacements and new projects.
• In consultation with site staff, plan and coordinate site-based programme activities e.g. community dialogues, community-based HIV psychosocial support groups, parenting information playgroup sessions, etc.
• Plan and coordinate donor, head office personnel, Ministry of Health, and other implementing partner site visits.
Monitoring and Evaluation
• Collaborate and support SI Officer to ensure data and reporting quality.
• Support the site-level use of m2m quality improvement and strategic management tools, both paper and electronic.
• Data entry of programme data generated monthly at the health facility level.
• Conduct data quality audits on a month-to-month basis in DHIS2 as per existing Standard Operating Procedures.
• Extract data from DHIS2 for report writing and programme performance reviews when required.
• Together with site staff, jointly and routinely review Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement (QA/QI) programme performance reports and institute remedial actions to address any QA/QI issues, with a focus on Early Infant Diagnosis (EID) testing, Active Client Follow-Up (ACFU).
• Support routine programme evaluation activities as required.
• Conduct site-level routine supportive supervision, mentorship and monitoring activities on both programme and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) functions with support from the Strategic Information Officer.
• Contribute relevant information for compilation of project reports.
Training and Capacity Building
• Conduct training needs assessments.
• Planning and coordination of pre-service and in-service trainings
• Co-facilitate pre-service and in-service trainings
• Provide ongoing mentorship to site staff on usage of mHealth applications i.e. CommCare App1 and App2.
Human Resource Management
• Line management of site staff, including performance appraisals, approval and tracking of annual leaves, etc.
• Live and promote m2m values including integrity, honesty, dedication, empathy, compassion and teamwork among m2m staff.
• Prepare purchase requisitions for programme related materials (M&E tools, site supplies, etc.)
• Ensure prudent use of m2m’s resources at project sites.
• Note-taking and filing of minutes of programme related meetings.
• Monitor and report on any safety and security related incidents involving site staff, e.g. muggings, etc.
Stakeholder Engagement and Representation
• Develop and periodically update stakeholder matrix.
• Support the Technical Specialist to manage external relationships with Ghana Health Services, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Gender Children and Social Protection Department of Social Welfare (National, Regional and District), Local CSOs and other stakeholders where required.
• On occasion, represent m2m Ghana at facility, district, regional and national level technical meetings and forums.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or its equivalent in Health Sciences (Clinical Medicine, Nursing, Environmental Health, Public Health) or Psychological Counselling
• Minimum of five years’ field experience in public health work with a focus on HIV/AIDS programming, Early Childhood Development (ECD), Reproductive Maternal Newborn and Child Health (RMNCH) andPrevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT), or
• Strong technical knowledge of RMNCH including the PMTCT Cascade and its Protocols
• Technical knowledge in Early Childhood Development and mechanisms for strengthening caregiver knowledge on the same
• Experience with managing staff, especially community health workers.
• Experience in quality assurance and quality improvement
• Experience in data management, including data entry and extraction of reports
• Experience with mobile health (mHealth) applications especially Commcare would be an advantage.
• Ability to lead, motivate, mentor and coach team.
• Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple tasks and meet tight/competing deadlines independently with sound decision making.
• Self-motivated, analytical skills, team player and results-oriented.
• Inclusion/Diversity skills and ability to work with HIV-affected Populations
• Flexibility and willingness to learn
• Team Playing skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Ability to simplify and communicate technical issues for lay health cadres.
• Computer literate (MS Office suite).
• Fluency in English and local languages of the area : Krobo, Ga, Twi and Dangbe would be an asset
Competitive salary packages will be negotiable in accordance with m2m’s remuneration policies.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 14 August 2020
mothers2mothers is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly encourage applications from people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged people.
How to Apply for Mothers2mothers Job Recruitment
To apply for the Mothers2mothers Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Mothers2mothers Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Mothers2mothers Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Mothers2mothers Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Mothers2mothers Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Mothers2mothers Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Mothers2mothers Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Mothers2mothers Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Mothers2mothers Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Mothers2mothers may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Mothers2mothers Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.