MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. MODEC Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, MODEC Ghana Jobs 2020, MODEC Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for MODEC Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
MODEC Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 MODEC Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
MODEC Ghana Recruitment Details:[jobtags]
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at MODEC Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Offshore Inspection Engineer
MODEC Production Services Ghana JV Limited (MPSG) provides operations and maintenance services to Tullow Ghana Limited and its Partners on FPSO Kwame Nkrumah (KNK) in the Jubilee Field and FPSO Professor John Evans Atta Mills (JAM) in the Tano Ennyera Ntomme (TEN) Field. Both FPSO vessels are located off the Western coast of Ghana
Offshore Inspection Engineer
• Manage the offshore planning, coordination, execution and supervision of asset integrity inspections and remedial work.
• Provide an offshore focal point for inspection and fabric maintenance
• Provide oversight on the execution of safety critical inspections executed on the Facilities.
• Lead and co-ordinate high quality integrity management activities for the facilities
• Assure that the integrity management system for the Facilities is enacted offshore.
• Provide support and guidance to the offshore inspection and fabric maintenance personnel when required, and support for onshore personnel during offshore visits as
• Provide specialist support on topsides pressure systems and marine inspection activities ensuring industry standards and best practice are applied appropriately.
• Liaises with all departments and stakeholders offshore to ensure the Inspection Plan is up to date and supported, consistent with the MODEC & Client business
• Act as the focal point for all Inspection and Fabric Maintenance activities on the Company’s Ghanaian assets.
• Responsible for the offshore planning, coordination, execution and supervision of asset integrity inspections and remedial work.
• Planning — ensure the Onshore Integrity Team are aware of the necessary resources required for all planned work and given estimates of required resources when necessary.
• Coordination — act as a point of contact and liaison between offshore operations, Inspection Teams, FM Team and Onshore integrity
• Execution — ensure all inspection reports are fully reviewed for accuracy and clarity and track progress of inspections against plan. Carry out when required visual inspection of pressure equipment and structural items and ensure prompt notification of Onshore Integrity Team of any significant integrity concerns resulting from inspections
• Supervison – establish and maintain strong safety culture in line with company values. Also responsible for ensuring offshore teams comply with HSE legislation, company standards and procedures under area of responsibility to ensure safety, legislative compliance, and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and be responsible for implementation following agreement with Onshore Integrity Team.
• Provide Onshore Integrity Team with regular reports, both verbal and written, with analysis and comment on performance and results.
• The Offshore Inspection Engineer shall be the offshore MODEL representative for all inspection and fabric maintenance activities
• To manage the Facilities offshore inspection and fabric maintenance programs to ensure timely execution of work in line with plans and budgets provided by the onshore team To provide feedback to the Onshore Operations & Integrity Team in order to give the team an accurate picture of the integrity of the asset
• Provide an oversight of the status of anomalies and temporary repairs on the asset through re-inspections and updating the database/registers
Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualified as AP1510 and API570 Pressure Systems Inspector
• API579 and API580 is preferred
• In depth knowledge of core NDT Techniques essential, knowledge of advanced techniques preferred
• Appropriate degree or formal technical qualification preferred. Tertiary education -engineering preferred but extensive operational experience in similar environments equally valid.
• 5+ years’ experience in offshore inspection, with at least 2 years in an Offshore Inspection Engineer role
• Expert knowledge and understanding of the applicable legislative, national and international inspection standards for offshore Oil & Gas Facilities
• Experienced in Vessel, Pipework and Structural inspection, preferably on an FPSO. Overseas and African experience beneficial
• Physical aptitude to work in an offshore environment
Location: Western Region
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to:
Closing Date: 31 December 2019
MODEC Ghana Limited DOES NOT charge prospective candidates any fees.
How to Apply for MODEC Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest MODEC Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MODEC Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for MODEC Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for MODEC Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|MODEC Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|MODEC Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes MODEC Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. MODEC Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates[recent-table]
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the MODEC Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: