MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2019 for HR Administration Lead
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2019
HR Admin Lead will be responsible for providing a comprehensive and efficient HR administration service for MPSG. The role is made up of three key elements which include:
- Providing a HRIS service which will form the backbone of the HR Administration and enable the efficient processing and reporting of employee data across MPSG and the wider MODEC Group.
- Administering Core HR activities including maintaining employee records, administering benefits and payroll, and providing employee self-service.
- Ensuring compliance on all HR Compensation and Benefits as well as compliance-oriented and strategic duties. This would also include tax reporting and other documentation required by government regulations.
- Managing performance reviews, retaining workers, and handling individual and organizational development and succession planning.
- Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database.
- Be in charge of human resource information systems (HRIS), as well as any other specialty HR technology within MPSG, including workforce management software, talent management software or recruiting tools.
- Yearly employee reviews for continuous performance management, as well as helping monitor staff performance by developing strategies and using technology.
- Assists with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship in compensation and benefits and job evaluation.
- Maintains employee-related databases. Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Fully utilizes Human Resources software to the company’s advantage.
- BSc in Business Administration, HR or Statistics.
- HR qualification i.e. IHRMP, CIPD / SHRM
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks.
- 8-10 years of experience in human resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Capacity to analyze and work with important HR performance measures, such as employee headcount and retention rates.
- Ability to build team morale and promote corporate culture.
How to Apply