Mobile-Technologies Recruitment 2019 for Managed Services Engineer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Mobile-Technologies Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Mobile-Technologies Recruitment 2019
We are now looking for a Managed Service Engineer based in Ghana to assist with the planned growth of the business. This opportunity will give you the opportunity to work with a well-rounded, international organisation with a solid reputation with clients. Additionally you will be part of an exciting strategic growth period which will bare a rewarding and fruitful professional career for the selected candidate.
Some of the main duties of this role will include:
- Setup and configuration of back-end environment and deploy applications at client sites.
- Setup and configuration of back-end environment and deploy applications for test and development Teams.
- Prepare and verify installation packages.
- Configure systems and performance tuning.
- Ensure that systems are deployed successfully, in timely manner.
- Liaise with the development and Test teams on issues, and feedback on improvement.
- Liaise with clients to conduct the installation.
- Conduct integration and acceptance test.
- Participate to hotline shift program (extra remuneration provided)
- Report, track and ensure calls resolution.
- Identify, Investigate, analyze and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Generate reports on Application and Issues.
- Create and define scripts for automated processes.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following:
- Only open for Ghanaian nationality
- Strong knowledge in system (UNIX), database (oracle preferably) and network administration.
- Fast learner and ability to quickly find solution.
- Must be service oriented.
- Excellent communication skill in English, verbal and written.
- Experience in Telecom Solution is a plus, Systems/Network Administration and Support.
- Experience working in multi-national companies.
How to Apply
Should you be interested, please send the resume to our email: [email protected]