MIRO Forestry Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Store Keeper
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the MIRO Forestry Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
MIRO Forestry Ghana Recruitment 2019
Job Title: Store Keeper
Reports to: Procurement Officer
Direct Subordinates: None
Internal: Silviculture Foresters / Supervisors and company employees
External: Contractor, supervisors
Main Purpose of Appointment:
- To issue materials to end users in a timely manner and in compliance with operating procedures and standards.
- Applies a physical classification system to items of similar nature and stored in pre designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and efforts in material handling.
- Implement and maintain a filing system that ensures Goods Issued and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved.
- To organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Maintain housekeeping duties to highest standards
- Maintaining all health and safety regulation in respect of Chemicals – herbicide pesticide fertilizers etc.
- Ensure proper record keeping and stock taking activities are carried out timeously
- Ensure items are stored under the right conditions
- Issuing of fuel to vehicles and other equipments
Functions of Appointment:
- Stores supplies and equipment in storerooms.
- Inventories supplies and equipment management.
- Store maintenance. Maintain high level of cleanliness and orderliness in the stores
- Maintain accuracy between actual stock balance and record in the system
- Ensure prompt delivery of materials
- Improve flow of materials through the stores
- Ensure highest quality while issuing and loading materials in the stores
- Assist in preparation of manual receipts & Issue Notes for suppliers and internal departments
- Keep supervision of all goods being offloaded and dispatched.
JOB HOLDER SPECIFICATION
Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or a WASSCE certificate and relevant training. A degree is an added advantage
Experience: One (1) – two (2) years
Personal qualities and competencies:
- Good in Excel, Word.
- Maintain confidentiality at work
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to implement stores control effectively
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with all stakeholders
- Respond to requests and inquiries from line management and employees effectively and timeously
“This job description is a guideline of key performance areas, but does not limit your activities to the content herein. Your role is to continuously add value to the company and carry out any reasonable instructions from management, thus ensuring that all teams meet Miro’ objectives.”
How to Apply
Submit your CV to email@example.com
NB : Kindly use the Job Position you are applying for as the Title of your Email.
Closing Date : 14th April, 2019