Microsoft Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Microsoft Corporation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Microsoft Corporation Jobs 2020, Microsoft Corporation Career Portal, Requirements for Microsoft Corporation Job Recruitment 2020.
Microsoft Corporation Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Microsoft Corporation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Microsoft Corporation Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Microsoft Corporation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: MEA ECIF and Marketing Controller
In Global Sales Marketing and Operations (GSMO) Finance, we’re driving shareholder value in
57 subsidiaries & 117 Sales Locations and carry the local accountability for the financials as well as statutory and compliance matters across all Microsoft commercial segments and products. We:
- Land the company vision around the transformation of our business and customer orientation in the subsidiaries and externally.
- Drive strategic resource allocation and investments through local insights, ensuring optimal returns aligned with our worldwide strategy. Key focus is on New Business and consumption with an industry and workload perspective.
- Build trust to lay the foundation of long-term growth from a customer and shareholder point of view in a compliant way.
- Empower and inspire our people to lead and be part of high performing impactful teams while providing diverse career opportunities.
Microsoft MEA is a Multi Country Region with truly diverse Subsidiaries. It is a key enabler of the market IT growth through solid partnership with Governments, Enterprise, small and medium as well as IT partners and consumer partners of the region. MEA HQ Finance team has the responsibility to partner with sales and marketing teams as well as supporting Microsoft legal entities with in the Region. Microsoft Finance is a truly global finance team and you will be part of the WW Financial Controllers to make each other great and build on each other.
The Financial Controller (FC) – Marketing and ECIF Controller is in charge of managing overall Marketing and ECIF for the area with strong internal controls. This role is vital key member of area FC team and meaningfully participate in financial controller rhythms. Additionally this role is responsible for orchestrating all Marketing and ECIF rhythms (Budget, Forecast, Closing, reviews) and ensuring end to end flow for the area while continuing to drive for standardization and simplification. FC is the key point of contact for Marketing and ECIF driven projects affecting the area and the key contact point for corporate headquarters in assessing implications of evolving business models. The role will be in close collaboration with Investment Controller whose role is to drive ROI across all investments.
You have a growth and an owner mindset, act as an entrepreneur that focus on business impact, and continuously learn and innovate. You have a capability to actively contribute and build strong collaboration within diverse and virtual teams. You are action oriented and able to build and deliver strong results through others beyond the team as well.
You drive digital transformation in the finance function towards data driven (Machine Learning) forward-looking insights. You also engage directly with customers and business partners.
You simplify and inspire through storytelling and excellent communication skills.
Microsoft values and ethical behavior are a corner stone in our culture.
Creating Clarity, Generating positive Energy & Delivering Success are the foundational Leadership Principles each and any of us embrace to maximize together work and impact.
People: As key member of area management P&L team, the FC- Marketing and ECIF controller is accountable to meaningfully participate in Financial controller team and rhythm. The FC is also a subject matter expert for Marketing and ECIF within the Area Finance community and is expected to contribute to the thought leadership of the community. The role also expected to closely collaborate with Investment Controller to maximize the ROI on investments.
Partnership: Trusted advisor of the area leadership team for Marketing and ECIF. The FC builds partnerships across the area to deliver insight on ECIF and marketing insights, accurately forecast future results and Inform decision makers on optimize external resources spending.
- Collaborate with HR, M&O, Corp HQ team, One finance and business. Responsible for ensuring that all parties deliver maximum value to the business and are continually improving operational effectiveness.
- Partner with key area and sub finance stakeholders. Leads the budgeting, forecasting, actual, variance and trend analysis for Marketing and ECIF, ensuring insightful commentary provided to area leadership team and offering solutions in P&L optimization
Prioritization: The FC has primary responsibility for overseeing overall ECIF and marketing management of the area. Additionally, this role is responsible for Marketing and ECIF key rhythms ensuring end to end flow while driving standardization and simplification.
- Key financial rhythms: Supervise/accountable for planning and forecasting ECIF and marketing- review trends, identify variance to Budget and one-off items, and inform decision makers of actions to be taken to optimize spending,
- ECIF/Marketing management:
- Define a clear Area process to manage ECIF and marketing: to enable Area spend optimization and accuracy of spend
- Ensure transparency of marketing spend at Area level, supervise accuracy of marketing postings and accruals,
- Ensure Compliance adherence of marketing processes, including clarity on how to land Area wide Marketing initiatives from compliance perspective (for MSAs),
- Drive visibility of ECIF spend both for Area and Corp financed projects, supervise quarter-end accruals to reflect accurately the delivery date of ECIF projects ,
- Inform decision makers of actions to be taken to optimize spending of marketing and ECIF
- Drive accurate marketing and ECIF forecast at Area level,
- Collaboration: Collaborate with M&O to streamline and simplified Area Marketing processes
- Others: Additionally controller is responsible for revenue adjustments (excluding channel incentives) while monitoring, analyze trends, identifying variance to Budget/ Fcst, one-off items and causes of unexpected variances.
Protect Ensuring proactive Risk Management through internal controls and compliance
- Collaborate with the Control & Compliance lead to embed compliance into the finance and business processes within the area.
Oversees the systems and processes that deliver outcomes to meet regulatory requirements (including SOX) as well as advises on revisions to these systems and processes to adapt to changing legislative environments.
- 2-3 years of active experience in similar role
- 5 years of experience in finance / finance leadership positions
- Statutory (Local GAAP, USGAAP) Accounting, Controlling, Tax knowledge
- Compliance and risk management experience
- Experience in Multinationals with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles is recommended
- Fluent in English
BA/BS or MBA degree in Finance, Economics, CA/CPA preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Microsoft Corporation Job Recruitment
To apply for the Microsoft Corporation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Microsoft Corporation Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Microsoft Corporation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Microsoft Corporation Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Microsoft Corporation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Microsoft Corporation Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Microsoft Corporation Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Microsoft Corporation Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Microsoft Corporation Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Microsoft Corporation may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Microsoft Corporation Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.