The MFS Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. MFS Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form, MFS Africa Jobs 2020, MFS Africa Career Portal, Requirements for MFS Africa Job Recruitment 2020.
MFS Africa Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 MFS Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
MFS Africa Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||10 July 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at MFS Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Partner Support Analyst
MFS Africa is the leading digital payments hub in Africa, enabling low-cost payments across the continent. The company works in close partnership with mobile network operators and financial institutions to bring simple and relevant payment services to unbanked people. MFS Africa connects over 180 million mobile money users across sub-Saharan Africa through its platform – the MFS Hub. As a B2B platform company, the MFS Hub processes cross-border remittances, merchant payments, airtime top-ups, detects/prevents fraud, and runs a world-class back-office.
MFS Africa seeks a self-motivated, energetic Partner Support Analyst. You will work with the Partner Support Manager and other Analysts in resolving both general back office customer calls and technical issues reported by and affecting our partners and ensuring that support calls and help desk tickets are dealt with promptly and appropriately. Further to this, you will participate in the continuous learning of the organisation through documenting novel issues and appropriate steps for their resolution. We look forward to you bringing your expertise as an advanced technical help-desk specialist with previous experience in Telco/ICT customer support environments on making customer journeys a pleasant experience. You will constantly provide valuable input into the improvement of services through network and services monitoring, proactively problem-solve to avoid similar issues re-occurring and apply best-practice when resolving customer issues. You will work closely with the team of current Partner Support Analysts in customer-query management and issue resolution.
This position is based in Accra, Ghana and you will be required to work after hours, Monday to Friday (mornings and late evenings) and weekends (one Saturday and two Sundays per month). Hours worked per week will not exceed 40 hours per week.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responding to calls and tickets logged through the MFS Africa ticketing system
- Consulting system logs to investigate issues described in tickets
- Liaising between Partner Support Agents, Team Leader, and Partner Support Manager to resolve issues and provide excellent service to partners
- Documenting issue resolution to contribute to department reference and training materials
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Certification in customer care-related courses advantageous
- Previous experience on the use of various service desk tools
- Advanced technical help-desk experience, with network monitoring tools and methodologies advantageous
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a customer support or technical support role
- Have the right to work in Ghana
Skills And Competencies
- Self-starter with a natural curiosity for constant services improvement
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written)
- Ability to multitask in an environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding environment
- Highly solution oriented with solid problem-solving ability
- Possess a strong bias towards action
- Willingness to perform at a level that exceeds expectation
- Undertakes their role with the highest level of integrity
- Ranked by Fast Company as Second Most Innovative Company in Africa
- Work with innovative new technologies on the cutting edge of fintech.
- Attractive package including performance bonus
- Strong and collegial company culture with 20+ nationalities represented
- Massive growth potential
- Bring simple and relevant financial services to the developing world – make a difference!
How to Apply
Closing Date: 10 July 2020
How to Apply for MFS Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the MFS Africa Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest MFS Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MFS Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for MFS Africa Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for MFS Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent MFS Africa Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|MFS Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|MFS Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes MFS Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. MFS Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Bolt Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||24 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the MFS Africa Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.