The Metso Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Metso Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Metso Jobs 2020, Metso Career Portal, Requirements for Metso Job Recruitment 2020.
Metso Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Metso Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Metso Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||2 Dec, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Metso. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Technical Support Catalyst
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job posting end date:
This role is responsible for support the Mill Reline execution for Metso Outotec customers, with expertise and also delivering leadership when the team is mixed with other technicians in the organization.
Responsible for the complete executions from the preparations until the closing report aligned to Metso Outotec Methodologies, so the team will require to travel to remote areas where shutdown services occur.
The Reline Team is responsible for the service performance and will contribute to achieving customers’ expectations in Safety, Quality, and Timely.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Supervisor to ensure work completion and the field service report
- Carry out the services following the methodologies, tools management, procedures, and safety requirements depending on each Minesite, and transfer this expertise to MA.
- Assembly of the liners accordingly with the execution plan avoiding deviations and solving unexpected situations diligently.
- Participate in Company strategies, targets, and other initiatives related to Health and Safety, Operation, or Employee well-being, as defined by management.
- Willing to up-grade qualifications with courses and training.
- Must be reliable and display attention to detail.
- Completes required work and safety reports.
- Maintain acceptable housekeeping practices.
- Observe all safety and general plant rules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel for extended periods is an essential part of this role.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Technical Degree with mechanical and mining experience.
- Minimum of five years experience in mill relining work.
- Mill Lining knowledge regarding parts manufactured with steel, rubber, polymer, or Megaliner.
- Possess and maintain a current motor vehicle license.
- Valid passport.
Skills And Abilities
- Mill Reline Machinery operation and maintenance.
- Strong drive and performance orientation skills required.
- Strong communication skills, effectively working as both a team member and as an individual contributor.
- Be able to read and understand liners engineering drawings, with strong mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Capable to effectively and accurately working on several projects detailed orientated, organized, and prioritizing tasks.
- Demonstrated experience and technical skills within high-pressure activities in confined spaces, working at heights, hot working, and Loto procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees.
- Ability to work in various environments, which may include exposure to extreme heat, humidity, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, loud noise, and all-weather conditions.
- Climbing and working on stairs, ladders, and scaffolding, occasionally at extreme heights, is required.
- The employee must perform physical work and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- This job’s specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus, and the ability to read engineering drawings, meters, and documentation.
- Ability to hear audible warning horns.
- Must have the ability to travel nationally and internationally up to 80%
- Friendly, respectful environment
- Challenging opportunities that contribute to the development and enhancement of Metso’s industry-leading solutions
- Opportunity to work in a global community
- Pride in working for an industry leader in mining, aggregates, recycling, and oil and gas (one of the top employers in Finland!)
- Competitive healthcare options, 401K matching, flexible work schedules, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability please let us know.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 2 Dec, 2020
How to Apply for Metso Job Recruitment
To apply for the Metso Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Metso Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Metso Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Metso Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Metso Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Metso Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Metso Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Metso Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Metso Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Metso may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Graphic Communications Group Recruitment 2020/2021||May 17, 2021||31 March, 2021|
|Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||20 May, 2021|
|UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||21 May, 2021|
|GIRSAL Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||19 May, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 12, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Metso Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.