The METIS Solutions, LLC Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. METIS Solutions, LLC Vacancies 2020 Application Form, METIS Solutions, LLC Jobs 2020, METIS Solutions, LLC Career Portal, Requirements for METIS Solutions, LLC Job Recruitment 2020.
METIS Solutions, LLC Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 METIS Solutions, LLC Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
METIS Solutions, LLC Recruitment Details:
|Company||METIS Solutions, LLC|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at METIS Solutions, LLC. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Logistics Advisor
METIS is a Small Business providing training and education, intelligence analysis, and program management services to U.S. government and commercial clients around the globe. Our Senior Leaders, Subject Matter Experts, and Operational Specialists have direct, on-the-ground expertise in planning and executing the most critical missions our country and business sectors have faced – with current operations ongoing in the Middle East, South Asia, Afghanistan, Europe, and Africa.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Secret clearance is required.
- Will support efforts to build Ghana’s logistic institutions to support Peacekeeping Operations (PKO).
- The advisor will provide in-country mentoring and advice on logistics to include organizational and infrastructure requirements, management, personnel, training, and logistics operational support planning and management. The advisor will be embedded with the Director General for International Peace Support Operations (DG-IPSO) or an appropriate Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) element, pending formal approval from the Ghanaian government.
- The advisor will work with the Ghanaian military to plan, coordinate and refine institutional capabilities to more rapidly train, equip, and deploy units for emerging PKO missions and requirements.
- The advisor will support the development of a deployable PKO logistics capability. The advisor will assist GPOI/APRRP funded efforts to develop this capability, respond to needs as they arise during its development, and work toward an end state with a functional self-sustaining institutional logistics capability. Additionally, the advisor will help ensure that Ghanaian logistics capabilities are interoperable with the U.S. military and facilitate bi-lateral logistics engagements.
- The advisor will also facilitate the coordination of inter-agency activities with the Government of Ghana, USG agencies, UN, African Union (AU), or other international agencies.
- The advisor will help Ghana create a strategically and tactically focused logistics institutional model to strengthen procurement, improve supply chain management, refine transportation planning and execution, and enhance tracking, monitoring, inventory management, warehousing, storage, and distribution of supplies and equipment.
- The advisor will also help Ghana develop a proper training curricula and program that will train staff, logistics officers and technicians at each level to include planning, implementation, and monitoring with adherence to standard operating procedures.
- The advisor will assist Ghana with creating a model for analyzing all aspects of its logistics institutions to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency and apply analytical methods to understand, predict and control operations or processes. This will require a continuous review of national and regional logistics activities for ways to improve efficiencies and coordinate with other lines of effort to support PKO deployments.
- The advisor will apply logistics knowledge and expertise with skills developed as an LNO or FAO to work daily with GAF military counterparts to assess current infrastructure and existing logistics procedures for supporting deploying PKO elements. Once gaps and shortfalls have been identified, solutions will be developed to resolve the issues. Procedures necessary for receiving, inventorying, storing, issuing, and maintaining accountability of supplies and equipment will be reviewed and refined. Training programs will be reviewed and updated to ensure personnel are capable of operating, repairing, maintaining / sustaining, and ensuring readiness of equipment. All related efforts will be integrated to ensure a coordinated plan for supporting GAF PKO deployments.
- The advisor’s goal is to help Ghana achieve a sustainable level of independence and self-sufficiency with an established institutional foundation that enables it to train, equip, and logistically sustain its deploying PKO elements in support of UN, AU or other regional missions.
- ACTIVE Secret clearance required
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN
Highly Desired Experience
- Language: English (native speaker).
- Military experience as a Senior Captain/O-3.
- Joint Professional Military Education II (JPME II); branch qualified with multifunctional logistics experience: U.S. Army Logistics Branch/Ordnance/Quartermaster / Transportation.
- Brigade/Support Group-level logistics planning & support experience.
- Ability to work with GAF military personnel; assess/evaluate armed forces logistics programs with a focus on supporting and sustaining rapid deployment of GAF elements in support of emerging crisis response situations; offer recommendations for improvement; plan and coordinate activities in support of institutional capacity development.
- Interpersonal skills: ability to work one-on-one, and in small groups.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while keeping U.S. government leadership informed of issues and progress on a weekly basis verbally, a monthly basis via written reports, and as otherwise directed.
- Willing to relocate to Accra, Ghana for up to 24 months.
- Military experience as a Lieutenant Colonel/O-5.
- Liaison officer (LNO) or Foreign Area Officer (FAO) with African experience.
- United Nations (UN) or multinational military logistics expertise with experience in west Africa.
- Experience with commercial logistics companies (freight forwarder, transportation services, warehousing, etc.). Knowledge of challenges and issues related to logistics in west Africa is preferred
METIS Solutions, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
How to Apply
How to Apply for METIS Solutions, LLC Job Recruitment
To apply for the METIS Solutions, LLC Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest METIS Solutions, LLC Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum METIS Solutions, LLC Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for METIS Solutions, LLC Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for METIS Solutions, LLC Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent METIS Solutions, LLC Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
METIS Solutions, LLC Jobs Region in Ghana?
|METIS Solutions, LLC Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes METIS Solutions, LLC Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. METIS Solutions, LLC may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Agrisolve Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||30 December, 2020|
|Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||November 20, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the METIS Solutions, LLC Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: