Media Foundation for West Africa (MFWA) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Media Foundation for West Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Media Foundation for West Africa Jobs 2020, Media Foundation for West Africa Career Portal, Requirements for Media Foundation for West Africa Job Recruitment 2020.
Media Foundation for West Africa (MFWA) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Media Foundation for West Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Media Foundation for West Africa Recruitment Details:
|Company||Media Foundation for West Africa|
|Deadline||30 August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Media Foundation for West Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Officer
The Media Foundation for West Africa (MFWA) is seeking a vibrant, creative and experienced candidate for the position of a Project Officer under its Media and Good Governance Programme. The MFWA is implementing a project aimed at enhancing citizens’ access to information and participation in local governance in selected districts in Ghana. The project also seeks to increase the local authorities’ responsiveness to local development issues/concerns raised by citizens.
The Media Foundation for West Africa (MFWA) is a regional independent non-governmental organization. It is the biggest and most influential media development and freedom of expression advocacy organisation in West Africa with national partner organisations in all the 16 countries of the region. The MFWA is also the Secretariat of the continental network of the most prominent free expression and media development organisations in Africa, known as the Africa Freedom of Expression Exchange (AFEX) Network.
Responsibilities of the Project Officer
The ideal candidate must have an appreciable knowledge of the media and governance (especially local governance) landscape in Ghana. The candidate should be passionate about promoting citizens’ access to information, governance, democracy and sustainable development in Ghana. The candidate must have fair knowledge of local governance/local development issues; be experienced in project implementation, management, report writing, community engagement; financial reporting and project monitoring. The Project Officer will be based in Tamale, Northern Region of Ghana.
The key responsibilities of the candidate shall include:
• Planning and implementing projects related to media and governance;
• Planning and implementing approved projects focusing on promoting Citizens’ Participation in local governance in Ghana;
• Proposing and developing project ideas and concept notes;
• Writing quality reports on key issues of development, trends in media and governance, access to information, etc;
• Supporting administrative work at the Tamale Office.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in governance, communications, media studies, social science or a related field.
• At least two (2) years experience in project management, project monitoring or research, community engagement. An experience in working in the Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) sector will be an added advantage.
• Hardworking and result-oriented
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently with high degree of responsibility and with little supervision
• Good team player
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and CV with contact information of at least two references to the email:[email protected] with the subject “Application for Project Officer” Closing Date: 30 August, 2020
How to Apply for Media Foundation for West Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the Media Foundation for West Africa Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Media Foundation for West Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Media Foundation for West Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Media Foundation for West Africa Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Media Foundation for West Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Media Foundation for West Africa Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Media Foundation for West Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Media Foundation for West Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Media Foundation for West Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Media Foundation for West Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Thunes Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
|Egality Law Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||30th September 2020|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 October 2020|
|Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||17 October, 2020|
|SAKOM Services Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||21 October, 2020|
|Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET Ghana) Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||17 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Media Foundation for West Africa Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.