MAXAM Recruitment 2019 for Regional Treasury Specialist
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the MAXAM Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
MAXAM Recruitment 2019
- Analyzing the regional cashflow forecast
- Consolidate Cash flow forecast received from regional/ subsidiary local finance, being the interlocutor for the Corporate Cash Flow Analysis department to assess the medium &long term financing structure required by the region/ subsidiary.
- Monitoring cash positions balances on a daily basis, to manage deviations with the forecasted cash position.
- Forecast cashflows accuracy in order to manage short-term liquidity and funding requirements.
- Manage short-term funding or deposits decision managing the bank accounts master data and its maintenance.
- Compilating bank statements in XRT.
- Supporting regional /local back office in relation to bank reconciliations regarding to debt, risk management and fund allocation decisions.
- Link between subsidiaries and Corporate Trade Finance team.
- Acting as Trade Finance within the region, if needed.
- Ensuring the import and export transactions are timely processed.
- Solving discrepancies related to import/export Loc.
- Proposing the best funding structure for the involved companies in the region in agreement with Corporate Treasury at HQ.
- Build long-term bank relationship: facility renewals, product solutions and negotiation on conditions in agreement with Corporate Treasury at HQ.
- Manage regulatory compliance requirements and monitor treasury procedures compliance in coordination with Legal and Compliance Dpt. at HQ.
- Risk management solutions, in coordination with Corporate Treasury at HQ, in relation to FX, rates or commodity prices exposure.
- Facilitate the interlocution between local finance/back office with banks to enable the best bank solutions compliant with Group´s standard processes.
- Independent with excellent communication & coordinating skills.
- Hard working, detail oriented and service minded.
- Computer Literacy: Sage- XRT and HFM knowledge would be desirable.
- Proficiency in both French and English, in particular good written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiar with local and regional banking regulations and good knowledge of exchange controls and practices.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Treasury.
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: