The Marie Stopes International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Marie Stopes International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Marie Stopes International Jobs 2020, Marie Stopes International Career Portal, Requirements for Marie Stopes International Job Recruitment 2020.
Marie Stopes International Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Marie Stopes International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Marie Stopes International Recruitment Details:
|Company||Marie Stopes International|
|Deadline||22 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Marie Stopes International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Operations Manager, West Africa Countering Violent Extremism
MSI is currently seeking expressions of interest from prospective Operations Managers for anticipated United States government (USG) countering violent extremism (CVE) projects in West Africa. Potential donors for include DOS and USAID regional and country specific missions, as well as USAID/Office of Transition Initiatives (USAID/OTI). Projects are likely to be based in Accra, Ghana with potential for regular travel and engagement within the region. Potential countries of focus include Niger, Ghana, Guinea, Togo, Benin, and Côte d’Ivoire.
Operations Managers play a key role in supporting the Chief Of Party (COP) in managing MSI’s day-to-day field presence in the areas of operations, including the project’s facilities (such as office space, equipment, and project vehicles), administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting and financial accounting (which may include cash flow management, timesheet recording and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures). The Operations Manager’s responsibilities may include ensuring that program implementation is in accordance with USG regulations and procedures and the specifications determined in the Scope Of Work (SOW), which may include: monitoring grantee worthiness; assuring fair and transparent procurement processes; reviewing financial management; and monitoring activity implementation. As necessary, the Operations Manager will be provide coverage for the COP – to include leading strategy discussions, client engagement, and overall project oversight.
- All program operations including but not limited to administration, logistics, grants, procurement, budgeting, finance, and property management.
- Ensuring that program implementation is in accordance with USG regulations and procedures and the specifications determined in the SOW. This will include monitoring grantee worthiness, ensuring that all procurement processes are perceived as transparent by beneficiary communities, assuring fair and transparent procurement processes, review of financial management, and monitoring grant implementation.
- Ensuring that the most reasonable, fair, expeditious, and appropriate procurement choices were made pursuant to the Contractor Procurement Guide.
- Supervising the Contractor’s day-to-day field presence in the areas of operations (including the project’s facilities such as office space, equipment, and project vehicles), administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting, and financial accounting and act as the COP when they are absent from the program.
- Supervising the daily financial operations of the contract, which include cash flow management, timesheet recording, reporting to USG counterpart(s) on the financial aspects of the project, and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures.
- Ensuring continuous liquidity for the project; handle all human resource issues; supervise the day-to-day implementation of all grants made under the program; and investigate and identify new ways of achieving project efficiencies.
- Coordinating with the Contractor Home Office on all compliance issues, seeking legal and policy guidance on sanctions and other applicable restrictions.
- While not directly responsible for overseeing activity development, the Operations Manager will be expected to have a good grasp of the programmatic aspects of the program and be prepared to step in as needed to support the COP and other program staff in activity development aspects of the project while staying apprised of the evolution of the local political, legal, and economic situation and on how to continuously adapt the program.
- 5+ years of experience working on donor-funded projects, supporting operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience working in fragile or transition environments.
- Familiarity with USAID’s policies and procedures regarding human resources, financial management, financial reporting, and procurement processes, and grants management.
- Financial management experience, including budgeting; financial management (tracking, reporting and accounting); and procurement.
- Experience with grants or small grants under contract (GUC) programs.
- Experience with remote management in transition and security challenged environments.
- Fluency in written and oral English, preferred working proficiency in French.
- Experience implementing/managing programming directed at impacting a transition, preferred
- Experience with a donor, contractor, or international NGO managing an office or program, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in project start and close-out, preferred.
- Experience with USAID/OTI project implementation highly preferred.
- In-country work experience in at least one of the following countries: Niger, Ghana, Guinea, Togo, Benin, and Côte d’Ivoire.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 22 August, 2020
How to Apply for Marie Stopes International Job Recruitment
To apply for the Marie Stopes International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Marie Stopes International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Marie Stopes International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Marie Stopes International Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Marie Stopes International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Marie Stopes International Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Marie Stopes International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Marie Stopes International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Marie Stopes International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Marie Stopes International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Konsyg Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||7 Sept 2020|
|IQVIA Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||8 August 2020|
|Mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||14 August 2020|
|University of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||31 August 2020|
|Agogo Presbyterian Women's College of Education (PWCE) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||19 August, 2020|
|Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment 2020/2021||August 6, 2020||31 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Marie Stopes International Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.