Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2019 For Research Assistant (Female Preferred)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2019
The job holder is required to collect high-quality data from the sexual reproductive health industry for research purposes.
• Undertake field visits to administer questionnaires within your region
• Observe and respect all community protocols and ensure compliance with the ethical provisions in researches
• Writing reports from field work
• Any other related duties which will come up
Qualification Required & Experience
• Any tertiary certificate (Diploma / HND) in any discipline
• Degree in Social Sciences will be an advantage
This is a local position. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should follow the link below to apply:
Closing Date: 15 March, 2019