The Mantrac Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Mantrac Ghana Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Mantrac Ghana Limited Jobs 2020, Mantrac Ghana Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Mantrac Ghana Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Mantrac Ghana Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Mantrac Ghana Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
- Mantrac Ghana Limited Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Mantrac Ghana Limited Job Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
- Why Schoolgh for Mantrac Ghana Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
- Mantrac Ghana Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Mantrac Ghana Limited Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Mantrac Ghana Limited|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||13 August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Mantrac Ghana Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Power Systems Sales Manager
Mantrac Ghana Limited is seeking to recruit a Power Systems Sales Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
A. Policy Formulation
• Formulate Policies for the Powers Systems Function/Department
• Responsible for the preparation departmental annual budgets for the Sales Development Manager (SDM) & COE
• Formulates and implements Sales policies in consultation with the SDM & COE
. Plans with the strategic Planning & Marketing Department and COE on sales promotion events to increase participation, sales and reduce lost sales as well as increase market share for Power systems
Main Executive Tasks
• Oversees and manage division activities for the different market segments
• Ensures adequate quantity and quality coverage of customers and geographic locations
• Regular and timely reporting through Salesforce
• Monitors and evaluates the current & future trends, opportunities and competitors. Take timely actions and develop and implement recommendations to capture new opportunities
• Liaise with other company department heads for coordination and integration of activities and ensures smooth and appropriate flow of information
• Liaises with finance department and SDM for any customer credit request whenever needed, takes responsibility of collecting customers instalments and debits
• Ensures the proper implementation of company personnel compensation schemes to keep division personnel highly motivated
• Identify training needs of individuals and the team coordinating with HR Manager to build out an annual training plan
• Tight controls the divisional expenditure in accordance with the budget
• Monitor all KPI criteria including but not limited to, Sales Revenue, Gross Profit, Expenses, T/O and market share. Acts with a sense of urgency and reports to SDM any issues in achieving KPI’s
• Work with COE and organizes any meetings / site visits with the customer prior to any sales event or visits by caterpillar or COE representative
• Responds with a sense of urgency in resolving customers problems and concerns
• Prepares budget and forecast sales trends for new Generator sales in Ghana
• Analyses growth opportunities, areas of improvements and develops recommendations to the SDM and COE segment heads as appropriate
• Attends various construction institute meetings / forums and provide summary of potential prospects in Ghana
Qualification Required & Experience
• Required a minimum of tertiary education preferably a first degree in electrical & electronic engineering or mechanical engineering from a government accredited institution
Remuneration: Exciting salary package awaits the successful candidate
How to Apply
Interested persons should forward their application and CVs with full address to: The Human Resources Manager Mantrac Ghana Limited P.O.Box 5207, Accra-North Or email to:[email protected] Closing Date: 13 August, 2020
How to Apply for Mantrac Ghana Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Mantrac Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Mantrac Ghana Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Mantrac Ghana Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for Mantrac Ghana Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Mantrac Ghana Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Mantrac Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
Mantrac Ghana Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?
|Mantrac Ghana Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Mantrac Ghana Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Mantrac Ghana Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Mantrac Ghana Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: