MainOne Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. MainOne Vacancies 2021 Application Form, MainOne Jobs 2021, MainOne Career Portal, Requirements for MainOne Job Recruitment 2021.
MainOne Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2021 MainOne Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
MainOne Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||11 Feb. 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at MainOne. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Chief Security/HSE Officer
- Ensure Compliance with all the Organization’s security policies and procedures.
- Supervise all security personnel within the organization, ensuring routine activities are carried out as specified and approved.
- Review footage on a weekly basis and provide report on events/observations
- Schedule the work and duties of individual security officers including but not limited to patrols, leave, duty roster etc
- Generate appropriate security reports on all incidences for management use.
- Ensure Physical safety and environmental safety and working environment, escalating any potential hazard to the management
- Ensure Visitors/Customers are not delayed at the gate for more than 2minutes.A report should be presented on a weekly basis to review the issues surrounding prolonged delay and proffer solution.
- Ensure constant inspection of all entry and exit registers, ensuring daily logs of all activities around the company.
- Serve as the first point of call for all security incidence escalation within the organization.
- Review all material movements IN and OUT on remedy before arrival of the customers. Review pending Movements and advise accordingly.
- Review usage of all Operational notebooks, Pens and VMS paper ensuring availability of Spare before exhausting any to forestall waiting period.
- Work with the ISMS team to ensure the DC complies to the applicable physical security standards- ISMS Monthly meeting required.
- Provide Clock in and Clock out details for all Security personnel including the warehouse team.
- Training and Security drills- Come up with possible security drills periodically. Also, train the Internal and external security personnel periodically-Personally and Inviting security agencies.
- Develop Emergency Protocols-Emergency process for Access, Security breach, Fuel Scarcity, Protest et and Ensure compliance.
- Develop policies and procedures for all areas of security incidences such as loss and fraud prevention etc.
- Coordinate fire drills and emergencies, ensuring proper accountability of all employees within the building.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to all security staff.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Oversea and liaise with security services providers.
- Create workplace awareness and prevention programs.
- Conduct tool box meeting with any contractor/vendor performing critical works within the facility
- Investigate security breaches, providing fact finding and incident reports to the senior Management.
- Ensure all electronic surveillance system are up to date and in proper working shape, devising means of proper storage and security of all camera footages.
- Implement disciplinary procedures for all security staff, recommending replacement or dismissal of hired security operatives.
- Constantly conducting audit to find holes insecurity processes and recommending reviews as may be necessary.
- Supervise replenishment of first aid medications in the First Aid Box.
- Ensure the servicing and maintenance of all fire safety systems in the facility working with the operations team.
- Carry out HSE inspection of the facility and its surrounding and ensure snags are followed through until closure.
- Conduct HSE/Security induction training for Visitors.
- Updates HSE posters and information on the notice boards.
- Prioritize security initiatives as may be recommended by senior management.
- Management the development and implementation of lobal security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures within the company.
- Maintain relationship with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its global equivalent Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) and must have at least 5 years’ experience on the role.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Report writing skills
- Ability to coordinate other security operatives (armed or otherwise)
- People management skills
How to Apply
Closing Date : 11 Feb. 2021
2. Job Title: Farm Manager
PrivatFarms is looking for an experienced person for the position of Farm Manager. The person MUST be living in, or willing to relocate to, Obosomase, near Aburi, or towns around these areas. “On-call” work may be required to ensure animals are tended to seven days a week. The farm includes cashew and mango plantations, pineapples, rabbits and catfish, with expansion into pigs foreseen in the near future.
- Assigns daily duties to farm workers, including: animal feeding and vaccinations, regular disinfection of all farm houses, weeding of property and cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment and farm houses.
- Advises workers on production requirements and oversees the maintenance and condition of equipment and status of supplies.
- Directs repairs and maintenance to farm property and machinery where necessary, reporting all major issues to the General Manager.
- Administers medications and vaccinations, ensuring veterinary or manufacturer directions are adhered to, liaising with the General Manager to ensure correct dosage and timing.
- Schedules and oversees spraying and replanting of fruit trees and pineapples.
- Oversees harvesting, ensuring care is taken with all produce to ensure the highest quality.
- Ensures bio-security measures are in place and appropriate sanitary measures are followed at all times.
- Accountable for implementation of a rodent and vector control programme on the property.
- Prepares production, feed consumption and animal mortality reports on a regular basis.
- Monitors visitors to the property, ensuring that the security of the property is maintained at all times.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Participates in work activities to expedite work load.
Qualifications Required and Experience
BSc. (Agriculture) Degree – Animal Science Option or MSC in Agriculture, with more than four years’ experience in mixed farming.
- MANAGING PEOPLE – Ability to motivate, coach, develop, and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- PROBLEM SOLVING – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION – Listens, gets clarification, interprets written information.
- DEPENDABILITY – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- PROFESSIONALISM – Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY – Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Location: Obosomase near Aburi, Eastern Region
How to Apply
Closing Date : 12 Feb., 2021
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A First Class or Second-Class Upper in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Social Sciences and Finance degree(s)
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience post- National Service
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA and CCNP (for Technical applicants) or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage.
- Relevant certification(s) such as ACCA or ICAG is compulsory for all Finance applicants.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Must be resident and have a permit to work in Ghana
- Creative-thinking ability
- Good planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
How to Apply for MainOne Job Recruitment
To apply for the MainOne Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest MainOne Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MainOne Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for MainOne Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for MainOne Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent MainOne Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|MainOne Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|MainOne Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes MainOne Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. MainOne may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Bolt Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||24 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the MainOne Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.