MainOne Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. MainOne Vacancies 2020 Application Form, MainOne Jobs 2020, MainOne Career Portal, Requirements for MainOne Job Recruitment 2020.
MainOne Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 MainOne Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
MainOne Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||22 Oct, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at MainOne. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Graduates Trainee Recruitment
MainOne is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses, and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne seeks to recruit intelligent, vibrant, and young Ghanaian Graduates into its prestigious Graduate Trainee Program in Ghana. Our ideal candidate should be resourceful, analytical, assertive, audacious, a self-starter with a problem- solving mindset, and he or she must act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
Our Graduate Trainee program is an intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for Ghanaian Graduates who desire to build a career in the Technical, Marketing, and Finance fields. The program combines classroom and practical training including role-plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 22 Oct, 2020
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A First Class or Second-Class Upper in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Social Sciences and Finance degree(s)
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience post- National Service
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA and CCNP (for Technical applicants) or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage.
- Relevant certification(s) such as ACCA or ICAG is compulsory for all Finance applicants.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Must be resident and have a permit to work in Ghana
- Creative-thinking ability
- Good planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
How to Apply for MainOne Job Recruitment
To apply for the MainOne Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest MainOne Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MainOne Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for MainOne Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for MainOne Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent MainOne Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|MainOne Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|MainOne Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes MainOne Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. MainOne may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Boost Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||20th October, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|Palladium Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|First National Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||25 Oct, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||30 Oct, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the MainOne Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.