MainOne Recruitment 2019 for Finance Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the MainOne Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
MainOne Recruitment 2019
MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fiber optic networks, and data center facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing solutions in West Africa. Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
- Customer invoicing.
- Vendor management.
- Fixed asset management.
- Account receivable management.
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries.
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings.
- Handling of month end activities i.e. accruals etc.
- Maintain regular contact with all stakeholders.
- Liaise with the bank for all Company transactions, as assigned.
- Confirm authorizations for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents.
- Identify and update Supervisor of significant problems, discrepancies, risks etc.
- Other duties consistent with the role as assigned from time-to-time.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have degree in B.Com, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- ICA/ACCA Qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in handling Accounting and Finance functions.
- Adequate Knowledge in IFRS.
- Must understand Tax laws.
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting, Budgeting, and Cost control.
- Knowledge of Financial and Accounting software application especially Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Candidate must be resident in Ghana.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to analyze problems and proffer accurate solution
How to Apply
Interested applicants should please apply through the link: https://career.mainone.net/vacancies/view/74/FOG-FIN-0009/finance-officer-ghana