Maersk Group Recruitment 2019 for Customer Experience Partner
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Maersk Group Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Maersk Group Recruitment 2019
Safmarine Ghana is looking for an outstanding, driven and enthusiastic Customer Experience Partner to join our Team in Ghana based in Kumasi. In this role, you are expected to build sustainable relationships with customers to develop our portfolio of activities, increase our volume by asking for more but more importantly delivering the best of experience to our customers.
The applicant will have an opportunity to play a crucial role in creating a best-in-class experience for Customers, by acting as a single point of contact and proactively providing solutions to issues, thereby producing greater ease of business. By leveraging world-class service, Safmarine is able to differentiate itself in the market and deliver a unique end-to-end experience to the right Customers.
– Deliver superior customer Experience through prompt resolution of customer issues, quick response to mails and MyPhone calls.
– Partner with External Sales Team to drive import and export Volume through inside sales activities as well as Logistics and Services.
– Drive excellent financial performance through compliance/upselling, reduction of outstanding freight & commercial waivers and invoice dispute resolution.
– Follow up with Safmarine Scope Team to ensuring successful completion of import and export documentation tasks.
– Ensure Import and export SOPs are adhered to.
– Taking ownership of customer’s issues and resolve issues with agreed timelines
– Drive and Build strong business relationships with customers
– Planning weekly sales activities base on TNM/CPL direction
– Effective use of Agent View with particular focus on handling and resolving outlier tasks in Agent View and Case Management.
– Any other tasks that may be assigned by Management
We are looking for
– Customer focus
– Capacity to drive results (self-motivated)
– Interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
– Priority setting
– Shipping knowledge.
– Goal oriented
– Business Acumen in SFDC (Sales Force Dot Com) within a shortest period is important.
– Capacity of building solid rapport over the phone with effective use of CEP communication structure.
– Ability to qualify leads and update them as opportunity in SDFC and ensure follow up to close the business.
– Ability to sell end to end service. (Inlands/ Value Added Services)
– Grow existing accounts by asking for more whiles focusing on growth and profitability