Maersk Group Recruitment 2019 for Counter Agent
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Maersk Group Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Maersk Group Recruitment 2019
Do you have a passion for Service? Are you interested in Global trade? Maersk Ghana is looking for an enthusiastic individual with a solid experience in Customer Service to join our Team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships to ensure that the best quality service is provided to the customer always whilst gaining industry knowledge and international experience.
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
An exciting role which is part of a dynamic and international organisation with the opportunity to continuously apply and develop your competencies.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for our people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers
• Ensure smooth and timely transactions at the Counter by completely owning the end to end experience of the customer
• Be the Focal for stakeholder engagement with Port Authorities and Ghana Customs with regards to Vessel Manifests and all other documentation tasks.
• Actively coordinate the activities of the Global Service Centre teams ensuring that all offshored processes are running as planned and service level agreements are met.
• Continuously find ways to identify improvement opportunities in the Counter process and act on it.
• Actively drive awareness and utilisation of Maersk Self-Service channels
• Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values
We are looking for
• Proficient use (above average skill) in the use of Microsoft office tools i.e. excel, word and power point etc.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Passion for Customer Service.
• High attention to detail
• Pro-active person with a service oriented mindset.
• Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
• Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
• Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
• Good moral compass and ability to work the Company’s values.
• Fluent in English (written and oral)
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role
• Shipping and Customs knowledge will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: