Maersk Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Customer Service Agent
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Maersk Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Maersk Ghana Recruitment 2019
Are you passionate about turning an unhappy customer into a satisfied one in a Multinational company that grants you a global learning opportunity? We have an opportunity for you. We are looking for a Customer friendly person to manage the Supply Chain of our clients and keep them satisfied while getting exposure to a host of opportunities on a global scale.
• We offer you exciting opportunities to work with a variety of Supply Chain Management Customers at the mega-carrier company-Maersk.
• International and challenging working environment which enhance your capabilities
• Exposure to multinational environment/culture.
• Enhancing personal skills.
• Soft skills such as turning complaints into opportunities, handling difficult customers, and managing customers’ expectations.
• Team work, cross-functional management, & cross-cultural management.
• Successful candidate will also be exposed to new tools that enhance collaboration across the globe and an understanding of creating sustainable value for customers.
• Focus on the key customer service drivers: customer service mind-set; timely delivery cargo; proactive notification about the delivery status; exceptional management; efficient claim handling
• Communicating with origin, destination, clients, and client’s factories.
• Create and maintain client’s SOP, IOP (Internal Operating Procedures) and QRG (Quick Reference Guidance).
• Takes the initiative to understand the customers business into details to provide a tailor-made delivery solution that supports the customers production needs
We are looking for
• A first degree
• Must have a Customer Centric and Proactive Mindset
• Fluent in English both written and verbal communication. Proficiency in French will be an added advantage
• MS office – especially MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Good in problem solving skill with an open mind to go the extra mile.
• Must be able to accept changes and come up with agile solutions
• Able to work in teamwork & collaborative environment.
• SCM Business understanding
• Must be an effective time manager and work under little or no supervision
• Experience in Freight Forwarding or Supply Chain Management would be an added advantage