Maastricht University Global Health Scholarship 2019/2020 for Students in Developing Countries
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Maastricht University Global Health Scholarship 2019/2020… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Maastricht University Global Health Scholarship 2019/2020
The UFL Elisabeth Strouven Scholarship offers €30,000. This allowance is a contribution towards your Master goals and includes costs of living, tuition fees, visas, and insurance.
- Type: Masters
- Eligible Countries: Emerging Countries in South America, Africa or Asia
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
About the Award: The Master in Global Health is an innovative, one-year English-language programme that addresses the complex relationships between health, healthcare, technology, international business, economic development, politics, the sociocultural environment and management on a global scale. Students and staff take part in both physical and virtual exchanges between the participating universities:-
- Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand
- Manipal University in Manipal, India
- McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
During a two-week Learning Symposium, all Global Health students come together – [possibly] in a developing country – to exchange ideas and experiences and to lay the groundwork for future collaboration.
- The Elisabeth Strouven scholarship is open to talented young students registered for the Master in Global Health at Maastricht University (September 2019).
- Successful candidates must meet all application requirements. Prospective candidates must hold a passport from an emerging country in South America, Africa or Asia and meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (MVV residence permit).
- We especially urge female candidates with a background in health sciences, healthcare policy, innovation, and chronic care, to apply for this scholarship.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be ranked according to educational degree of excellence and experiences. The board of The Elisabeth Strouven Foundation will make the final decision. Applicants will be notified of the decision in writing.
Value of Award:
- The €30,000 scholarship is a contribution towards your costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visas, and insurance for a maximum period of 13 months.
- The scholarship starts and ends on the dates indicated in the award letter.
Application Form – How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, you need to apply for admissions to the Master in Global Health at Maastricht University.
Once applicants have submitted their application via Studielink, they will receive a student ID number. This number is essential in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. Applicants are then required to complete the application form and send it to Ms. Lori Mees at firstname.lastname@example.org. Together with the required documents (see form). The application deadline is 1 February 2019.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
1st February 2019.
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of University College Dublin (UCD) Global Excellence Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 for North African Students for more information