LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Vacancies 2020 Application Form, LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Jobs 2020, LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Career Portal, Requirements for LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Job Recruitment 2020.
LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Recruitment Details:
|Company||LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center|
|Deadline||26 May, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center
LuccaHealth, Ghana’s first and only Multi-Specialty and Ambulatory Surgery Center, is seeking its LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center (CNO) to direct and coordinate all aspects of the nursing functions to support operations, processes and nursing staff of the medical/surgery center. The CNO will report to and collaborate with the President to lead LuccaHealth’s growth, with the goal of providing the highest quality patient-centric surgical services to West Africa’s growing consumer population.
About LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center
LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center (“LHMSC”), a BlackIvy endeavor, provides quality, patient–centric health care to Ghanaians and the greater West African population. LHMSC has access to on-site laboratory, pharmacy and other ancillary services. LHMSC has partnered with New York University’s (“NYU”) School of Medicine to offer patients telemedicine consultations in Accra and referrals for more complex surgeries to New York University Langone Medical Center. LHMSC will offer the following medical specialties: Cardiology, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Internal Medicine/Nephrology, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Urology. By year 2022, LHMSC will target providing the West Africa community with c.45,000 specialty consultations annually and c.6,000 ambulatory surgery center procedures annually.
Anchored in Ghana, Kenya and Tanzania, BlackIvy is a values-driven company that builds and operates commercial enterprises in Sub-Saharan Africa that unlock new sources of growth. We develop businesses that serve the needs of the growing consumer population.
Located in the East Legon community of Accra, LHMSC’s two facilities are located less than 15 minutes from Kotoka International Airport.
- Manage the day to day clinical operations, including, but not limited to adequate staffing to support the hours of operations, safe patient care and quality assurance;
- Partner with the leadership team in overseeing the implementation of all aspects of operations for the medical facilities;
- Recruit and provide on-going management of to up to 30 clinical support staff (e.g., clinical nurses, allied health professionals; responsible for training and on-boarding of all clinical staff;
- Manages the department budget;
- Other duties and defined and agreed upon.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, with at least 2 years as the clinical lead for an ambulatory surgery center or multispecilaity practice that included daily surgical and medical procedures;
- Knowledge and experience with ambulatory care Joint Commission accreditation would be beneficial;
- Knowledge and experience with ongoing development of electronic medical records would be beneficial;
- Demonstrated track record of collaborative leadership in a global, diverse team environment;
- Candidates for the LuccaHealth CNO position should embody BlackIvy ‘s core values: Partnership, Relentlessness, Forthrightness, Humility, Imagination and Courage;
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial skills and interests;
- Experience planning, designing and starting up of ambulatory practice or ambulatory surgery center;
- Minimum of Masters’ degree in Nursing.
- Two (2) years
- Relocation to Accra is required
- Ghana Nursing License to be obtained after relocation to Ghana
- Competitive compensation based on U.S. salary levels
- Relocation assistance provided
Method of Application
Closing Date : 26 May, 2020
How to Apply for LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Job Recruitment
To apply for the LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Agrisolve Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||30 December, 2020|
|Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||November 20, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.