L’Oréal Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. L’Oréal Vacancies 2020 Application Form, L’Oréal Jobs 2020, L’Oréal Career Portal, Requirements for L’Oréal Job Recruitment 2020.
L’Oréal Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 L’Oréal Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
L’Oréal Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||4th May, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Under the direction of the Sales Director, implement the Division’s sales and distribution strategy in the sales outlets.
- Achieve the sales department’s quantitative and qualitative goals for his/her region.
- Recruit, motivate and develop his/her teams: by maintaining a culture of excellence up to the point of sale, develop the expertise and know-how of his/her employees and implement organisational changes.
- Ensure continuous communication between management and his/her team. Inform and alert management to significant initiatives in the field (from his/her team, from the competition and from distributors.
- Develop a strong regional network and capacity of influence among key customers
- Apply and lead the commercial business strategy at the regional level to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets. Act as guarantor for the image and policy of his/her brand(s) in his/her region.
- Develop trusting relationships with key customers in the region, including the regional management of national retail chains. Perform monthly monitoring of the sales in/out for the major regional accounts.
- Motivate sales teams in the region: recruit, develop, manage his/her teams, ensure the development of their expertise and know-how. Implement organisational changes.
- Drive the performance of trade activities, merchandising and sales training in his/her region. Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of their regional performance through the provider’s management.
- Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
- Maintain close cooperation between the regional sales force and sales and business management.
- Inform management about significant initiatives in the field.
- Contribute to and coordinate the winning of new key customers.
- Support the modernisation of points of sale through the deployment of services (business and retail training programmes).
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in relevant field
5-10 years Sales Experience
How to Apply
Closing Date : 4th May, 2020
How to Apply for L’Oréal Job Recruitment
To apply for the L’Oréal Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest L’Oréal Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum L’Oréal Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for L’Oréal Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for L’Oréal Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent L’Oréal Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|L’Oréal Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|L’Oréal Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes L’Oréal Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. L’Oréal may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Bolt Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||24 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the L’Oréal Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.