The LMI Holdings Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. LMI Holdings Vacancies 2021 Application Form, LMI Holdings Jobs 2021, LMI Holdings Career Portal, Requirements for LMI Holdings Job Recruitment 2021.
LMI Holdings Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2021 LMI Holdings Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
LMI Holdings Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||28 Jan, 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at LMI Holdings. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head of Operations, (EPC, Datacom, Helios Solar, Southern Water)
Overall Objective of the Position
The General Manager (GM), Operations Division is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Group and is responsible for the general management and administration of all engineering, operations, and maintenance issues for Southern Utility’s subsidiaries. Key job elements include general supervision of maintenance planning and execution, asset care and operations, network planning and optimization for all Southern Utility’s subsidiaries.
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Supports the Managing Director in the management of Southern Utilities Groups’ operations for its subsidiaries, Enclave Power Company, Datacom Telecommunications, Helios Solar Company and Southern Water Company.
- Ensures effective operation and maintenance of all SUG’s various subsidiaries infrastructure.
- Employs MIS to manage assets and follows up on short to long term investment plans to ensure adequate infrastructure capacity to provide quality services to SUG’s customers.
- Working in close consultation with the Finance and Accounts Department in the creation and management of budget for SUG’s various Subsidiaries and ensures operations within budgeting limits.
- Responsible for the management of the various subsidiaries operational cost.
- Ensure a highly motivated workforce exists by effective performance management including recruitment and selection, and by providing continuous training and the opportunity for continuous development and succession planning at all levels for the various subsidiaries.
- Maintain the highest standards and industry best practice in compliance with all relevant legislation and standards to ensure that the various businesses operate within the parameters of all licenses, permits and consents.
- Initiates engineering processes to expand assets introduction and implementation.
- To demonstrate effective leadership in Health & Safety and Environmental knowledge to maintain the highest standards and industry best practice in compliance with all relevant legislation and standards to ensure that the various businesses operate within the parameters of all licenses, permits and consents.
- Undertakes close monitoring of the activities and progress of KPI’s against targets for SUG’s subsidiaries.
- Provides report on all operational activities of SU’s subsidiaries to Managing Director for management reporting.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the MD.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required
- A good first degree in Engineering, MBA would be an added advantage.
- Association to a relevant professional body.
- Demonstrated capacity to perform across different business sectors.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage teams.
- A minimum of ten (10) years relevant working experience of which five (5) years should be at a managerial position in a reputable organization.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 Jan, 2021
How to Apply for LMI Holdings Job Recruitment
To apply for the LMI Holdings Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest LMI Holdings Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum LMI Holdings Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for LMI Holdings Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for LMI Holdings Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent LMI Holdings Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|LMI Holdings Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|LMI Holdings Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes LMI Holdings Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. LMI Holdings may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||January 21, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||January 21, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 21, 2021||25 Jan, 2021|
|GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021||January 20, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|General Electric Recruitment 2020/2021||January 20, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 20, 2021||31 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the LMI Holdings Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.