The Lively Minds Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Lively Minds Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Lively Minds Ghana Jobs 2020, Lively Minds Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Lively Minds Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Lively Minds Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Lively Minds Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Lively Minds Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Lively Minds Ghana|
|Deadline||March 4, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Lively Minds Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Over 250 million children under 5 globally do not get the early childhood care and education (ECCE) they need, leading to poor health, porr education, lost life opportunities and poverty. Lively Minds is an award-winning NGO tackling this crisis in rural Ghana & Uganda. We believe that one of the main barriers to ECCE is that parents in remote resource-poor villages lack the information, education and aspiration to provide basic and affordable opportunities for their children. We have developed an innovative behavior-change programme that empowers marginalized, poorly educated Mothers to run educational Play Schemes for pre-schoolers and to provide better home-based care, using cheap local resources. Not only does this result in positive outcomes for child development, but also has positive impacts for the Mothers too. These are exciting times for Lively Minds. In Ghana we have recently received results from a Randomised Control Trial (RCT) conducted by independent evaluators Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS) and Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) which demonstrate the programme has a positive impact on a wide range of child and mother outcomes. The Ministry of Education (MOE) and Ghana Education Service (GES) have now signed an MOU with Lively Minds to parter to scale up the programme. We are now working with National Government and other stakeholders in developing our 2020-2025 plans to scale the programme across 60 rural districts in the northern regions of the country, reaching approximately 4000 kindergartens. During this period, Lively Minds will act as technical consultants ensuring Districts embed and sustain the programme. Elsewhere, our programme in Uganda is in a test and position for scale stage with the long-term aim of national roll- out. Our long-term goal is for the programme to be adopted in several countries in the developing world so that it can have a large impact in tackling the global early childhood development crisis.
Lively Minds Ghana is looking for a HR Manager to lead recruitment initiatives and ensure Lively Minds is an excellent employer by developing efficient process and systems to improve the service and support provided to staff. The HR Manager will be responsible for feeding into and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall programme strategy, bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues; managing the recruitment and selection process, maintaining the HR system and ensuring compliance with employee law. The position may require liaising with our UK and Uganda teams to support in HR systems/functions. This position will be based in Tamale. The HR Manager will report directly to the Ghana Country Director.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in building scalable and distributed systems and make a huge impact for a small charity.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Recruitment and HR Administration
- Support organization staff by establishing/implementing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes;
- Implement on-boarding and induction processes;
- Manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions;
- Implement employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs;
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings;
- Ensure completion of time entry for payroll, absence, illness and leave process;
- Ensure personnel records are up-to-date, accurate and held securely and confidentially;
- Investigate accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Responsible for health insurance enrollment, renewals and any issues for staff.
- Ensure workload management, conduct organizational health checks, and other office management tasks.
- Identify and communicate HR risks for safety, security, compliance or staff welfare to senior management.
- Responsible for keeping record of up-to-date insurances for vehicles, assets and other policies as required.
- Support office admin to manage office cooks/cleaners
- Manage LM offices rental agreements, equipment needs and asset register.
- Ensuring employees are adhering to the terms and policies within the employee manual.
- Manage the resident and work permits needs of visitors and LM expatriates in Ghana.
Training, Support and Employee Relations
- Nurture a positive working environment and promote/champion Lively Minds values across the entire team;
- Facilitate new employee induction training/orientation;
- Design and implement employee training on relevant organisational policies/procedures;
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counselling employees and supervisors;
- Manage investigations and complex employee relations
- Manage employee welfare initiatives.
- Collaborate with management team to organize employee team-building activities.
Set-up and lead committees to review employee policies as needed.Strategic Development and Organisational Change
- Contribute to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems;
- Support in the development and revision of personnel policies and procedures;
- Contribute to the development of personnel on-boarding and training materials/procedures
Required Skills or Experience
- to have 3-5 years’ experience in a HR function role with organizations of 30 or more employees.
- Professional HR qualification (PCP, CVE or equivalent)
- Experience of managing people and working as part of a management team
- Wide experience of staff training and performance reviews
- Interviewing and recruitment experience
- Experience managing investigations, disciplinaries and terminations
- Clear and professional written, visual and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience setting up new HR processes, protocols or policies
- Excellent attention to detail and collaborate effectively with a team.
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience designing and implementing HR strategies
- Experience working with HR software
To succeed in this role you must:
- be a skilled negotiator. You must have experience of dealing with sensitive issues with empathy and resilience.
- be assertive and diplomatic. You must be confident in working with senior-level officials and maintaining relationships.
- have a good understanding of HR management and be on top of changes. You must have a constant ear out for potential changes in employment law and opportunities that Lively Minds can feed into.
- be an excellent collaborator. You must have experience working with senior decision-makers and incorporate ideas from others. You will need to be able to work well with both international and local team members and with those in various positions professionally (above, in-line, and below you).
- be a self-starter. You must be comfortable working with limited supervision and managing a complex and varied workload. You will need to organise and prioritise time effectively for efficient implementation across multiple projects.
- be innovative. We operate in resource-poor settings, with challenging stakeholders and with limited resources. You will need to adopt an excellent analytical approach and be prepared to test and learn in order to find creative and sustainable solutions.
- be passionate. You must have a positive attitude towards change to motivate others and build open relationships with stakeholders, finding ways to gain their buy-in and uptake.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter detailing how you meet the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:00 Wednesday, March 4, 2020. Please note that generic cover letters will not be considered. Lively Minds operates a strict Child & Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy and the post-holder will be required to demonstrate their suitability for this role.
Please note that due to resource constraints, we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
Lively Minds | Registered Charity Number D.S.W. 6759 (Ghana) Find out more at www.livelyminds.org
How to Apply for Lively Minds Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Lively Minds Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Lively Minds Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Lively Minds Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Lively Minds Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Lively Minds Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Lively Minds Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Lively Minds Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Lively Minds Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Lively Minds Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Lively Minds Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Lively Minds Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.