The Lincoln Community School Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Lincoln Community School Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Lincoln Community School Jobs 2020, Lincoln Community School Career Portal, Requirements for Lincoln Community School Job Recruitment 2020.
Lincoln Community School Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Lincoln Community School Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Lincoln Community School Recruitment Details:
|Company||Lincoln Community School|
|Deadline||14th August 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Lincoln Community School. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Laboratory Technician / Teaching Assistant
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a population of 760 students from over 66 different nationalities.
Technicians are responsible for managing the efficient operation of the science laboratory area, assist Teachers in conducting Labs and the implementation of strategies to assist the delivery of key school objectives which may include supporting teachers in the instructional program.
Typical duties include but not limited to the following:
- Liaise with science teaching staff on their needs for practical work and maintain an efficient system for use and allocation of materials and equipment, setting a priority system where necessary.
- Advise science teaching staff on technical components of the curriculum.
- Assist science teaching staff with demonstrations, including acting as a demonstrator.
- Assist science teaching staff in instructing students on use/care of equipment during science experiments.
- Advise and assist science teaching staff in safety matter relating to the science laboratory.
- Prepare safety assessments for activities in the preparation area and, in conjunction with the teacher, in the teaching laboratory.
- Demonstrate laboratory techniques to science teaching staff/students.
- Prepare solutions, stains and media for use in the laboratory.
- Maintain a safe chemical storage/handling/disposal system in accordance with current regulations.
- Assist with the security of science laboratory and equipment.
- Maintain an inventory of equipment.
- Carry out and/or coordinate labelling, storage, stocktaking and ordering of equipment and chemicals.
- Service and clean simple laboratory apparatus/equipment.
- Collect and maintain live specimens (in accordance with regulations).
- Collect off-campus scientific materials and field samples,
- Liaise with organizations and industries for purpose of acquiring equipment etc.
- Maintain asset register – annual stock-take.
- Conduct safety audits for the lab.
- Oversee the production of safety assessments for all activities within the Science Department.
- Trialing of experiments.
- Review, evaluate and modify laboratory practice – suggest alternatives/develop practical exercises.
Required Skills or Experience
- A degree or equivalent in any of the following fields: Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Environmental Science or Physics
- Minimum of Three years’ experience working as a lab technician
How to Apply
The compensation package for the position is competitive; salary will depend on relevant experience and qualifications. If you have proven a proven track record of achievement in a public relations role and you are interested in the opportunity to work in an international environment where you will be challenged and developed professionally then please submit the following documents to email@example.com
- A cover letter highlighting experience relevant to the role
- An up to date resume
*The closing date for the position is 14th August 2020. Please note that the school will only contact short listed candidates
How to Apply for Lincoln Community School Job Recruitment
To apply for the Lincoln Community School Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Lincoln Community School Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Lincoln Community School Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for Lincoln Community School Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Lincoln Community School Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Lincoln Community School Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
Lincoln Community School Jobs Region in Ghana?
|Lincoln Community School Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Lincoln Community School Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Lincoln Community School may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Lincoln Community School Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: