LDI Africa Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program for Young African Leaders 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for LDI Africa Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program 2019…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
LDI Africa Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program 2019
The LDI Africa Emerging Institutions Fellowship Programme (EIFP) provides hands-on service opportunities for global young business and development leaders at Africa’s leading profit and nonprofit firms. The programme is designed to match financial capital invested in emerging African businesses with the human capital needed to take these institutions to scale.
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- Award Provider: LDI Africa
- Type: Fellowship
- Duration of Fellowship: 12 months
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
Fellows come to the EIFP with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. However, all fellows are required to have an undergraduate degree, a commitment to excellence, and be fluent in English. Host organizations may also designate other specific skill requirements for their Fellows. Other requirements include:
- Two to ten years of professional experience
- Early to mid-level professional with interest in/familiarity with emerging markets
- Professional background in business, management consulting, strategy, finance, and social enterprise and international development.
Selection Process: Interviews are mainly conducted via Skype video. Shortlisted applicants undergo a preliminary interview with LDI Africa selection board member, and if successful will undergo a second interview round with a host organization(s). Based on these two interview rounds the fellowship decision will be reached by LDI Africa.
Finalists will be notified via email by LDI Africa that they have been selected as a Fellow.
Value of Fellowship: LDI Africa through its EIFP recruits organizations that are doing excellent work particularly in the financial and investment industries across Africa. Partners range from mid-level to large global institutions; with the capital investment of $200,000 and above.
While working with their organization, Fellows enjoy the following benefits and more;
- Experience the growth of Africa’s most innovative businesses
- Direct exposure to emerging markets
- Paid positions, housing and travel
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Potential consulting, employment and seed capital investment after fellowship
- Access to the global LDI Africa network
Application Form – How to Apply: Interested candidates should go through the Application instructions before applying.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2018
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of LDI Africa Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program for Young African Leaders 2019 for more information.