The Language Recruiters Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Language Recruiters Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Language Recruiters Jobs 2020, Language Recruiters Career Portal, Requirements for Language Recruiters Job Recruitment 2020.
Language Recruiters Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Language Recruiters Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Language Recruiters Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||20 July 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Language Recruiters. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Country Director
Are you a Country Director looking for a great new career opportunity? An exciting sports betting business is looking for you to join their team in Accra, Ghana. This team are looking for a highly knowledgeable Country Director who has experience of specifically building an online sports and gaming business over multi-countries. Does this job sound like the perfect challenge you’ve been waiting for? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Country Director in Accra, Ghana will include
- Conduct product-focused research in sports betting to assist in high level decision making
- Analysis of market segmentation
- Source sportsbook solutions that match client preferences
- Develop conceptualisation of online and retail sportsbook products and solutions
- Propose business case to meet changing business priorities (environmental changes, market trends) and grow the business
- Financial Viability and Feasibility Study of new opportunities within online sportsbook
- Risk Analysis i.t.o impact on short term profit margins vs. long term sustainability
- Develop strategic relationships / networks developed to maximise business opportunities and capitalise on revenue
- Retail/Agent/Franchise and Resource Management
- Develop standards and guidelines with regards Online sportsbook brand requirements
- Create a strong and consistent brand identity and brand messaging for the brand
- Communicate business action plans to influence Group Executives and management of the future of sportsbook implementation
- Recognize and provide insights on business trends, barriers, risks and opportunities that may impact the business within the online sportsbook environment
Requirements for this Country Director job in Accra, Ghana
- 5+ years operations management experience in a sportsbook environment including online marketing experience
- Must be a permanent resident of Ghana
- Must have sportsbook online betting experience – specifically 2 years of mobile (mobile money integration, network knowledge, USSD and Web)
- Sportsbook experience in the African market
- Experience in managing Customers, Partnerships and Service Level Agreements
- Understanding of the sportsbook retail environment
- Genuine passion for marketing and extensive knowledge of sportsbook products, with a strong commitment towards ensuring the ongoing success of the sportsbook operations within a responsible gambling environment
- Extensive hours (including weekends and public holidays)
- Local travel
If you meet the above requirements for this Country Director job in Accra, Ghana, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist
How to Apply
Closing Date : 20 July 2020
How to Apply for Language Recruiters Job Recruitment
To apply for the Language Recruiters Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Language Recruiters Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Language Recruiters Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Language Recruiters Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Language Recruiters Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Language Recruiters Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Language Recruiters Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Language Recruiters Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Language Recruiters Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Language Recruiters may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||26 June, 2020|
|COA Herbal Centre Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||12 June, 2020|
|Internal Audit Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||10 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Language Recruiters Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.