The Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Lancaster University Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Lancaster University Ghana Jobs 2020, Lancaster University Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Lancaster University Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Lancaster University Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Lancaster University Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Lancaster University Ghana|
|Deadline||10th June 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at the Lancaster University Ghana. Explore your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Admissions Officer
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and gives students access to academics who are experts in their field. Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications – as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff. Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
We are seeking to appoint dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual with passion to fill the following position: ADMISSIONS OFFICER
Responsible for the admission of students into the university’s programmes as well as any administrative support required.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing assistance in assigning new enquiries from WebChat, Ask for Info and High School leads to Officers evenly on the Student Management System (SMS) for follow ups;
- Validation and verification of application and academic documents submitted by applicants;
- Ensuring that all foreign certificates and relevant credentials have been evaluated by the appropriate regulatory bodies;
- Ensuring that all names and dates of birth stated on applicants results, passport or ID’s correspond with Offers issued;
- Issuing signed offers within 24 to 48 hours of receiving completed application;
- Creating and maintaining an Application Status sheet;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
Required Skills or Experience
You should have:
- Working knowledge of Higher Education system, in particular recruitment cycles;
- Excellent knowledge of the university’s programme portfolio and entry/admission requirements;
- In-depth knowledge of students recruitment processes and procedures;
- Knowledge and understanding of cultural differences and how to manage these in the context of student recruitment and marketing;
- Awareness of the business education market and finance education sector;
- Significant working knowledge and experience in sales, marketing and customer care;
- Experience of applying sales/engagement/conversion techniques;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ working experience in similar/related roles;
The following qualifications and competencies are essential
- A first degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Social Sciences or in a related discipline;
- The ability to write and speak French
- Proven ability to develop nurture relationships with partner organisations;
- Ability to plan and organise own work;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills;
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and use of the Internet.
How to Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Cover Letter to [email protected] and mention the position being applied for in the subject line.
- Closing date: 4th June 2020.
- Applicants from French speaking countries are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are to submit curriculum vitae and cover letter demonstrating how they meet the criteria.
- Only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Closing date: 20th May 2020.
2. Job Title: Lecturer – Undergraduate Program
We are now seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated academic(s) with passion for excellence, to full time Lectureship positions in the following areas;
- Accounting & Finance
- Computer Science(particular expertise in software design, database, Human Computer Interaction would be advantageous)
- Strategic Management & Marketing
- Law (particular expertise in Environmental law, Law of Natural Resources would be advantageous)
Successful candidate(s) will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- To contribute to the teaching commitments of the Department by carrying out:
- Teaching, examining, and administrative duties on undergraduate and masters programmes, within the Department and as required;
- Contribute to the curriculum development and the design of individual courses offered by the Department;
- Supervision of project dissertations undertaken by students;
- To contribute regularly to Departmental seminars, discussion groups and collaborative research groups;
- To contribute to the Department’s academic and pastoral care of its students and to the enhancement of their learning, personal development and achievement;
- To participate fully in Department Committees and running of the department;
- To contribute as appropriate to programme management and related activities;
- To develop and maintain links with relevant professional bodies and academic groupings;
- To support the marketing activities of the Department as appropriate, such as ( Business week, Law Colloquium, Hackathon)
- To contribute to the development of the interface with external organisations;
- Provide cover for colleagues on leave where necessary;
- Undertake other duties as required.
Required Skills or Experience
How to Apply
Applicants are required to indicate as part of their application the subject areas they are capable of teaching, and submit curriculum vitae and cover letter to [email protected], with subject line: ‘Lecturer – Undergraduate Program’ demonstrating how they meet the criteria.
- Closing date: 10th June 2020.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply for Lancaster University Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Lancaster University Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Lancaster University Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Lancaster University Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Lancaster University Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Lancaster University Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Lancaster University Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||26 June, 2020|
|COA Herbal Centre Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||12 June, 2020|
|Internal Audit Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||10 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Lancaster University Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.