The Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Lancaster University Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Lancaster University Ghana Jobs 2020, Lancaster University Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Lancaster University Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Lancaster University Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Lancaster University Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Lancaster University Ghana|
|Deadline||19th September 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at the Lancaster University Ghana. Explore your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Careers And Internship Placement Coordinator
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana. We are seeking to appoint Careers and Internship Placement Coordinator to provide career advisory services, employability skills and training, and facilitate internships placement for students.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and gives students access to academics who are experts in their field. Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications – as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff. Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
We are seeking to appoint dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals with passion to fill the following position: Careers and Internship Placement Coordinator
Responsible for providing career advisory services, employability skills training and facilitating internship placements for students.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and equipping students for corporate and business environment with employability skills;
- Assisting students with career counselling on the university programmes, course schedules, undergraduate and post graduate programmes;
- Organising mentorship programmes, career events, training workshops for students on cover letter preparation, CV writing, interview skills etc.;
- Securing internship opportunities for students;
- Liaising with corporate organisations for internship opportunities for students;
Required Skills or Experience
You should have:
- Working knowledge of career advisory services, counselling and employability skills training for students in the higher education sector.
- Experience of events management and facilitating workshops.
- Experience of delivering on targets and business objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ working experience in similar/related roles;
The following qualifications and competencies are essential
- A first degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Marketing communications, Public Relations, or a related discipline.
- Proven ability to develop nurture relationships with partner organisations.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic plans.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and organise own work.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and use of the Internet.
How to Apply
Applicants are to submit curriculum vitae and a statement demonstrating how they meet the criteria. Only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Support to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Careers and Internships Placement Coordinator in the subject line.
Closing date: 19th September 2020.
How to Apply for Lancaster University Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Lancaster University Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Lancaster University Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Lancaster University Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Lancaster University Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Lancaster University Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Lancaster University Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Lancaster University Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.