The Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Kwame Nkrumah University Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Kwame Nkrumah University Jobs 2020, Kwame Nkrumah University Career Portal, Requirements for Kwame Nkrumah University Job Recruitment 2020.
Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Kwame Nkrumah University Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST)|
|Deadline||07 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Kwame Nkrumah University. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) invites applications from suitably qualified persons for appointment as CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER in the University.
The appointment is a Senior Staff status and on full-time basis. . salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will assist the KNUST Security Command to:
• Plan, direct, oversee and coordinate security activities on campus.
• Supervise Security Officers in the performance of duties to ensure the security and safety of life and property on campus
• Organise training for Security Officers.
• Ensure the implementation and compliance of Security Policies, Procedures and Programmes.
• Organise Muster Parades for the Security Officers.
• liaise with local Security Agencies.
• Investigate security breaches and report on same to the Security Command.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A serving or an Ex-Military Officer not below the rank of a Warrant Officer or its equivalent in the Ghana Armed Forces.
• A minimum of a FIRST DEGREE from any recognised Tertiary Institution.
• Must have done all the relevant military courses commensurate to a Warrant Officer Rank, with Drill and Duties Course being an advantage
• Ability to operate with utmost discretion.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Should not be more than 45 years by January 2020.
Knowledge & Skills Requirement
• Very Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Very Good interpersonal skill,
• Very Good analytical skills, investigative skills and sound decision-making ability.
• Ability to effectively lead and manage a team and people
• Sober with maturity and drive for sound and impartial judgement.
• Duty-conscious and have capacity to manage crisis situations.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified and interested candidates may pick up Application Forms from the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Human Resources Development Division (Room 214),
Main Administration Block OR Apply online at:
Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Forms with Curriculum Vitae, two (2) Referee Report, and photocopies of relevant Certificates should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, HRD, not later than Friday, 7. March, 2020.
Closing Date: 07 March, 2020
How to Apply for Kwame Nkrumah University Job Recruitment
To apply for the Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Kwame Nkrumah University Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Kwame Nkrumah University Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Kwame Nkrumah University Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Kwame Nkrumah University Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Kwame Nkrumah University Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Kwame Nkrumah University may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Kwame Nkrumah University Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.