Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment 2019 for Pharmacy Superintendent
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of PHARMACY SUPERINTENDENT.
• The Pharmacy Superintendent is the Head of the University Hospital Pharmacy and shall, under the Director of Health Services, provide leadership to the Pharmacists and other staff in the Pharmacy.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
The Appointment is full-time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a qualified Pharmacist in good standing with the Pharmacy Council
• Must be a practising Pharmacist with at least fifteen (15) years’ experience or
• Must have served as Senior Pharmacist in a University or equivalent grade in an analogous institution for a minimum of five (5) years
• Proven leadership and management capabilities to lead and co-ordinate the day-to-day administration of the Hospital Pharmacy
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be computer literate
Conditions of Service: Attractive