The KUO Fire Safety Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. KUO Fire Safety Vacancies 2019 Application Form, KUO Fire Safety Jobs 2019, KUO Fire Safety Career Portal, Requirements for KUO Fire Safety Job Recruitment 2019.
KUO Fire Safety Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 KUO Fire Safety Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
KUO Fire Safety Recruitment Details:
|Organization||KUO Fire Safety|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at KUO Fire Safety. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Sales Manager
We are looking for a Sales Manager to handle territory selling markets in Ghana-West Africa. As the Sales Manager, you will lead a dynamic sales team and help KUO Fire Safety Ltd surpass our growth goals. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, developing and leading a high-performing team of Sales Executives to meet and exceed sales goals. The right candidate is truly passionate about sales and marketing strategies and has a proven track record to talk about! This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence KUO Fire Safety’s overall success and growth.
- Drives, manages and executes the business and revenue of a sales team and oversees the organization’s sales policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Analyzes market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities.
- Prepares forecasts, territory/industry management, and growth plans.
- Educates team on significant industry factors including competitive products, regulations, trends, customer needs, and pricing.
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure team performance; correct deficiencies where necessary.
- Ensures that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the company’s revenue goal.
- Manages a team of 5-10 Sales Executives; fosters a successful and positive team environment.
- Understands what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward, and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Provide bi-monthly reports of field sales success and communicate data to the general manager.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts, and activities and will document customer interactions.
- 8+ years combination of experiences in field sales, operations, leadership, business-to-business (B2B) sales experience.
- Experience selling to top industry clients; willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and sell.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.)
- Experience utilizing CRM systems and marketing automation systems (such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Trello, Odoo, Bitrix24, GSUITE, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- Experience with SEO, Pay Per Click, Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Google Analytics, Use of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook Pixel
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations; ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills; Executive level communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to mentor others.
- Valid driver’s license and a car is desirable.
- Competitive Pay and Commission Potential
- Quarterly performance bonuses & incentives
- Sales training program
- Annual target recognition events
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Development & Advancement Opportunities
How to Apply
How to Apply for KUO Fire Safety Job Recruitment
To apply for the KUO Fire Safety Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest KUO Fire Safety Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum KUO Fire Safety Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for KUO Fire Safety Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for KUO Fire Safety Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent KUO Fire Safety Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|KUO Fire Safety Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|KUO Fire Safety Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes KUO Fire Safety Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. KUO Fire Safety may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the KUO Fire Safety Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: