Koforidua Technical University, KTU First Semester Registration Online Procedures for Freshers and Returning Students of the institution.
This page contains viral information on how to effect Course Registration Online at the Koforidua Technical University (KTU) Portal.
The general public and the University Community are to take note of the following arrangements for the 2017/2018 First Semester Registration and comply accordingly:
Koforidua Technical University Online Course Registration Process
A. SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRATION
1. All Students (Morning/Evening/Weekend)
- Re-opening – 25th August 2017
- Registration – 25th August to 17th, 2017
MORNING SESSION – 9:30 am to 4:00 pm each day
EVENING SESSION (Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays) – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
WEEKEND SESSION (SATURDAY AND SUNDAY) – 9:00am to 2:00pm each day
B. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Students are supposed to pay the appropriate fees to enable them
- Students who pay the approved fees/charges can only register after twenty-four (24) hours.
- In all cases, students should indicate their names, programmes and correct index numbers.
- Lectures begin on 4th September 2017 for Morning/Evening Sessions and 8th September 2017 for Weekend Session
C. STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
Step 1: Payment of School Fees
- Students are to pay their fees for the 2017/2018 academic year at any branch of the following banks:
- Agriculture Development Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank
- HFC Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank
- United Bank of Africa using the Trans-flow
- Students who are paying fees are expected to quote correctly their Index Numbers on all the pay-in-slips.
Step 2: Academic Course Registration
A. CONTINUING STUDENTS
- All students are to Enter their full index number
- Students are required to Register for the required courses for the Semester by adding the correct courses for the First Semester (please check and be sure of the courses before registration).
- Confirm your registration after adding the correct
- Print a copy of your registration confirmation page. (NB: You can’t print without confirming your registration)
- Logout from the system after
- Students will run two (2) copies of their registration form and submit same to their respective departments. Keep the original as proof of
- Students who may encounter any difficulty in the course of registering could use any of the following medium for support:
- Send email to: email@example.com
Ø complete the feedback Registration form on the page
- call 0342-290311 for assistance
- whatsapp 0262232710/0265193231 for support.
B. FRESH STUDENTS
First-year students are to report at the various Registration Centres for their registration.
REGISTRATION CENTRES FOR FRESHERS
PROGRAMMES AND THEIR REGISTRATION CENTRES
- FBMS THEATRE: HNDs Accountancy, Purchasing and Supply, Marketing.
- FAST: AS 105: HNDs, Statistics, Computer Science, Networking Mgt., Hospitality Mgt., Secretaryship and Mgt. Studies, 812/2, Certificate II, Fashion Design & Textiles II.
- FOE/FBNE/FHAS: ENG. 203ALL HND ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES, CTC, MET, MVT, EET, DBS &PRE-HNDs Engineering, HND Building Technology and Environmental Management and Technology, HND Medical Laboratory and Biomedical, HND Food Technology, HND Post Harvest Technology.
- THIN CLIENT LABEvening, Weekend & B-Tech students.
Students who may fail to register at the close of the specified dates allowed for registration shall lose their students status and shall be withdrawn (Article 20.4 of the Student Hand Book)
Head of Division (Academic)
See more Post about: