KNUST Online Registration | How to Register Courses Online
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST semester registrations and course registration portal. Students of the University register their courses on the application portal: http://apps.knust.edu.gh/.
KNUST Pre-Registration Steps
1. Clear yourself at the Accounts Office. You may also request your Registration Slip at the Accounts Office in event that you have misplaced your slip. It is also VERY IMPORTANT for you to keep the slip safely since details on it (especially the Login ID and Password) would be required for further registrations throughout your stay on campus.
2. Verify Biometric Data. At the Biometric verification stage, please provide your phone number and any information such as may be required. The designated Biometric Centres are the ICT Centre (First Floor of Main Library), Faculty of Agriculture, Business School, Faculty of Pharmacy, Carrera/SRC ICT Centre (Commercial Area), Engineering, Law Library, SMS ICT Centre, Faculty of Social Science.
3. Go Online to Register (Online Registration starts at 10:00am) at any Faculty/ Departmental Computer Laboratory or the ICT Centre (1st Floor of the Main Library) or any Internet Cafe (http://apps.knust.edu.gh/)
KNUST Online Registration Procedures
Google Chrome is most preferred Browser for the Registration.
1. Log into the system with your Login ID and Password
2. Please Review and Edit your Personal Information and make sure it is up to date. You are to verify, fill and complete all required fields as shown on this page. Click on Update Profile & Continue once you have completed this step.
3.Please Review and Edit Details for the programme you are currently pursuing and make sure it is up to date. You are to verify, fill and complete all required fields as shown on this page. Click on Update Profile & Continue once you have completed this step.
4. At the Options page, Please select Online Registration for Semester Registration. Please ensure to read the instructions at the next step. Proceed to Course Registration.
5. At the top left, you may Click the button to Register Your Trailed courses (if any) and Compulsory Courses for the Semester will be automatically selected for you by the System. Select your Department electives if any. You may select any Open Elective (VC’s Courses) to register if you so desire.
6. Click “Save and Print Registration Slip” to complete the registration button. On clicking the button, you are prompted for the Pop-up Settings for the Browser, please allow Pop-ups to enable you print your slip.
7. On clicking the “Save and Print Registration Slip” the system automatically logs you out; complete.