KNUST Bursary Application form 2018/2019 – How to Apply | Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST bursary application form for the 2018/2019 academic year is out. Interested and qualified candidates can apply here.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Students Financial Services
Applications are invited from students in 1st, 2nd or 3rd years of the University for Financial Assistance for the 2018/2019 Academic Year.
KNUST Bursary Eligibility:
- All Applicants must be Ghanaian Students
- All Applicants must be Continuing Students
- All Applicants must be Regular Students
KNUST Bursary Requirements:
- All Applicants must provide proof of need. (The proof of need must include)
- A one page typed essay of why you need financial assistance
- Any other relevant document
- All Applicants must provide their current transcript
Mode of Application:
Application forms and other relevant information can be downloaded here or obtained from the Student Affairs and Financial Services office, Office of the Dean of Students, J. Harper Building Room 19/20
|College of Agriculture and Natural Resources||Dr. Dadson Awunyo-Vitor|
|College of Architecture and Planning||Mrs. Rebecca Essel|
|College of Art & Social Sciences||Dr. Mrs. Lebene Tettey|
|College of Engineering||Dr. Fredrick Owusu Nimo|
|College of Health Science||Dr. S. L. Kipo|
|College of Science||Prof. (Mrs.) A.O. Adebanji|
KNUST Bursary Application Closing Date.
Closing Date for Submission of KNUST Bursary form is 9th February, 2018 by 4:00 pm