KLLOYDS Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. KLLOYDS Vacancies 2020 Application Form, KLLOYDS Jobs 2020, KLLOYDS Career Portal, Requirements for KLLOYDS Job Recruitment 2020.
KLLOYDS Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 KLLOYDS Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
KLLOYDS Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||4 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at KLLOYDS. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Coordinator
We are a UK based procurement company with operations in West Africa. We supply mostly to FTSE, NASDAQ listed companies in the extraction and Energy industries in the West Africa sub-region.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven person on a 6 – 12 months contract to direct and manage our organization’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. Duties for the person will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities. The noteworthy person should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization’s image, and meet overall growth objectives.
• Overseeing daily business operations.
• Developing and implementing growth strategies.
• Training low-level managers and staff.
• Creating and managing budgets.
• Improving revenue.
• Hiring employees.
• Evaluating performance and productivity.
• Analyzing accounting and financial data.
• Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
• Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
How to Apply
Closing Date : 4 July, 2020
How to Apply for KLLOYDS Job Recruitment
To apply for the KLLOYDS Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest KLLOYDS Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum KLLOYDS Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for KLLOYDS Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for KLLOYDS Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent KLLOYDS Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|KLLOYDS Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|KLLOYDS Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes KLLOYDS Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. KLLOYDS may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|PwC Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||March 8, 2021||23 March, 2021|
|Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||March 8, 2021||31 March, 2021.|
|Veritas Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||March 8, 2021||19 March, 2021|
|Vehrad Transport & Haulage Co. LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||March 8, 2021||19 March, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 5, 2021|
|Autoshack Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||March 8, 2021||03 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the KLLOYDS Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.