The Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Kinross Gold Corporation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Kinross Gold Corporation Jobs 2020, Kinross Gold Corporation Career Portal, Requirements for Kinross Gold Corporation Job Recruitment 2020.
Kinross Gold Corporation Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Kinross Gold Corporation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment Details:
|Company||Kinross Gold Corporation|
|Deadline||18 Oct, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Kinross Gold Corporation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent
Chirano is located in southwestern Ghana, approximately 100 kilometres southwest of Kumasi, Ghana’s second largest city. The mine is within the Bibiani gold belt and consists of 11 deposits. Open pit and underground ore are processed at the Chirano plant. The capacity of the mill is approximately 3.5 million tonnes per annum. Processing involves crushing, ball mill grinding, leaching, and CIL.
Ensure the efficient supervision and control of Mechanical Maintenance by allocating and managing resources (people and equipment) to attain production and engineering objectives.
- Promote cross-cultural relations and understanding
- Resolve team members’ employee relations issues, assist in the development and implementation of solutions.
- Train team members in all areas of major responsibility to promote succession planning
- Assist in on boarding new employees by providing instruction on procedures; familiarize new employees with operations and review work assignments in order to orient employee and optimize performance.
- Report difficulties faced in his shift, deficiencies in staff performance and propose necessary suggestions to overcome them and improve staff skills
- Responsible for conducting performance evaluations, recommending promotions, and carrying out corrective actions as needed.
- Actively promote safety culture and hazard awareness
- Maintain production goals and objectives as a team
- Ensure relevant safety, mining and other statutory Codes and regulations remain in full compliance, ensures safety at each work place
- Practice and promote Company environmental, health, safety and operational policies and procedures
- Actively participate in CGML Continuous Improvement program
- Report all accidents, unsafe positions, defected equipment, and safety complains from his department to HSE representatives
- Commitment to investigate, represent and provide technical reports for any incidents;
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis of failures when required;
- Ensure all HME/HMEUG Maintenance workers on site meet company and governmental requirements with respect to training, certification and equipment, to ensure that all HME/HMEUG equipment and systems on site meet or exceed all legislation applicable to the particular system and any systems found to be deficient are addressed by organizing effort to promptly remedy the situation and assist in reviewing work plans, contribute to work estimates and review maintenance efforts to ensure they are effective, efficient and ensure safe operation of HME/HMEUG equipment
- Coordinating maintenance in process areas and the HME/HMEUG including surface and underground drills, haul trucks, loaders, graders, dozers, excavators, support equipment, vent fans, sand and gravel plant, batching plant etc.
- Manage all HME/HMEUG mechanical maintain, coordinate planning, installations and rebuilds;
- Read and understand
- Read and understand mechanical drawings, ensure proper drawing library is established and maintained
- Effectively troubleshoot and problem solve mechanical issues
- Develop and implement mechanical maintenance programs and standards in order to ensure the safe functioning of equipment
- Develop Condition based monitoring programs (infrared Thermography, Ultrasound inspections etc.)
- Oversee the acquisition and replacement of mechanical equipment in conjunction with engineering (projects) according to the regulatory and internal standards of CGML and ensure the update of mechanical drawings
- Supervise the work of mechanical supervisors, engineers and a team of technicians
- Demonstrate strong asset management experience focusing on maintenance execution, planning managing major overhauls and outages and formulating maintenance strategies to meet projection requirements
- Prepare technical specification for major equipment plant modifications and new projects
- Demonstrate working knowledge or failure
- Root cause Analysis techniques
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with local government and authorities
- Interpret specifications, blueprints and work orders to subordinates and assign duties
- Assist in diagnosing malfunctions in all HME/HMEUG equipment
- Manage various engineering projects to ensure delivery of project within set budget and time frames
- Manage third party contractual responsibilities in relation to mechanical engineering projects
- Ensure HME/HMEUG infrastructure is maintained to a standard to enable annual plan targets to be met, and the long term integrity of assets are established through life of mine planning
- Coordinate the Mechanical Maintenance budget to achieve the annual planned budget compliance
- Create AFE for required projects and record them in Kinross AFE system for processing and close/finalize AFEs in the system upon AFE completion
- Ensure all projects are effectively budgeted and monitored to remain within cost constraints
- Understand costs and seek improvement in unit cost performance
- HND or degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in mining maintenance field
- Expatriate experience would be an asset
- Ability to planning priorities with contractors and Government Authorities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Sandvik and Caterpillar equipment
- Ability to prepare estimates, tender document specifications for any mechanical works and analysis of offers
- Good computer skills
- Ability to perform general administrative and supervisory duties to fulfil the requirements of position
- Flexibility with the ability to multi-task with strong time management skills.
- Valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Closing Date : 18 Oct, 2020
How to Apply for Kinross Gold Corporation Job Recruitment
To apply for the Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Kinross Gold Corporation Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Kinross Gold Corporation Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Kinross Gold Corporation Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Kinross Gold Corporation Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Kinross Gold Corporation Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Kinross Gold Corporation Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Kinross Gold Corporation may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||3 Nov, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Vivo Energy Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Golden Star (WASSA) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||30 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Kinross Gold Corporation Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.