The Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Jobs 2020, Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Career Portal, Requirements for Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Job Recruitment 2020.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment Details:
|Company||Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City|
|Deadline||18th April, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Purchasing Coordinator
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country
The incumbent in this position is responsible to procure quality food, beverages, materials, equipment, supplies and services for the hotel while minimizing cost. All work is carried-out in line with the hotel’s policies & procedures.
- To initiate purchase requisitions as required and ensure the lowest cost consistent foods, beverages, materials, services, equipment, and supplies with required quality standards are procured on a timely basis.
- To identify local vendors and maintain working relationships with them whiles negotiating rates.
- To ensure requisitions are properly approved and maintain follow-up systems on all purchases.
- To verify prices on corporate contract items.
- To follows corporate guidelines on purchasing from corporate suppliers.
- To handle receiving, storage, and distribution of all goods to effectively and efficiently meet hotel and corporate requirements.
- To ensure that purchased items adhere to corporate standards and if not to take corrective action as required.
- To ensure that all goods on invoices are counted or weighed.
- To verify information on dates and prices of goods.
- To maintain all necessary control records and reports.
- To take inventories, ensure stock are up to par and to rotate stocks appropriately in order to minimize breakage.
- To process and file executed requisitions properly.
- To maintain the competitive status and profitability of the purchasing operation by monitoring industry trends and recommending appropriate action to be taken.
- To provide assistance in the calculation of cost of food and other goods and services based on purchase price.
- To secure competitive bids as required and requested.
- To bring needs for repair or maintenance to the attention of the Controller.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Equivalent of a College Diploma in any related field such as Administration or Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a purchasing position preferably in an international five star hotel.
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the hotel industry suppliers and the local market
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Luxury Hotel Experiences
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Closing Date : 18th April, 2020
How to Apply for Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Job Recruitment
To apply for the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.