Kart Language Services Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Kart Language Services Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Kart Language Services Jobs 2020, Kart Language Services Career Portal, Requirements for Kart Language Services Job Recruitment 2020.
Kart Language Services Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Kart Language Services Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Kart Language Services Recruitment Details:
|Company||Kart Language Services|
|Deadline||17 November, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Kart Language Services. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Freelance Translator – English/French
Kart Language Services (Accra, Ghana) is in need of freelance translators. The successful candidate will be responsible for the translation and proof reading of documents, (letters, reports, agreements, service notes …) from English to French and French to English. Native speakers are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the translation of documents, correspondence, agreements involving the frequent use of terminologies relating to agriculture, Policy, rule of law and other terminologies on bilateral agreements;
• Contribute to the promotion of the use of coherent and uniform terminologies in documents.;
• Ensure periodically an efficient reporting on activities implemented and results to the Principal Officer;
• Ensure the revision of documents from time to time;
• Identify changes, trends, incoherencies and linguistic variations in the different areas of terminology used in agriculture, policy and agreements;
• Conduct linguistic research and documentation of multi-lingual terminology publications (bulletins, glossaries, vocabularies, notes and related materials);
• Establish terminology norms;
• Ensure the maintenance and update of data bases and linguistic terminology materials;
• Update knowledge in the area of computer-assisted translation and terminology.
• Undertake, independently, specific missions at the request of the Principal Officer;
• Perform any other task that could be entrusted to him/her by the Supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant modern languages;
• A Diploma or higher qualification from an internationally recognized school of languages would be an advantage
• A minimum of five (5) years of translation experience into French. A higher degree will reduce the number of years’ experience by two (2) years.
• Experience with a regional, governmental, non-governmental or international organisation is a MUST.EXPERIENCE WITH ECOWAS OR USAID PROJECTS IS AN ADVANTAGE.
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Abilities)
• Perfect mastery of French and English;
• Mastery of the computer tool;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Sensitivity to and respect for diversity;
Location: Senegal, Benin, Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Mali and Nigeria
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send their CV as an email attachment to the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
• NB: PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH YOUR CERTIFICATES TO THE APPLICATION EMAIL.
• ANY APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER THE VACANCY CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Closing Date: 17 November, 2020
How to Apply for Kart Language Services Job Recruitment
To apply for the Kart Language Services Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Kart Language Services Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kart Language Services Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Kart Language Services Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Kart Language Services Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Kart Language Services Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Kart Language Services Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Kart Language Services Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Kart Language Services Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Kart Language Services may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Kart Language Services Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.