Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (KAIPTC) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Jobs 2020, Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Career Portal, Requirements for Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Job Recruitment 2020.
Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (KAIPTC) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (KAIPTC) Recruitment Details:
|Company||Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (KAIPTC)|
|Deadline||01 October, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator
• Coordinate all aspects of monitoring, assessment and reporting of Danish supported maritime security interventions in the gulf of Guinea as represented by GcG MSP and the four key engagement areas, prepare regular technical background and
• Coordinate the design and implementation of an advanced tailor made maritime security course for littoral states along the Gulf of Guinea and immediate landlocked countries
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate the monitoring and reporting of the Danish GoG MSP in close consultation with the Danish Embassies in Accra and Abuja and with programme implementing partners
• Based on the reports from implementing partners, prepare annual reports using PFS formats on programme implementation and submit to the Embassy of Denmark in Accra
• Develop and implement a framework for gathering, storing, analysing and disseminating programme related information
• Maintain and update the programme implementation database, incorporating data on relevant projects and projects under implementation based on the four engagement’s results frameworks
• Analyse and evaluate relevant data to ensure achievements of objectives and develop presentations and written reports on overall programme implementation in accordance with PSF guidelines and the programme’s management set up.
• Ensure that data related to Danish-supported programme in the Gulf of Guinea in accurate
• Serve as a course director for an advanced maritime security course at the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre
• Coordinate with organisation of the above-mentioned course with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Establish a database of maritime security subject matter experts for use by the Danish Maritime Security Programme and the related courses at the KAIPTC.
• Prepare technical background papers on maritime security in the Gulf of Guinea for specific meetings of maritime stakeholders
• Facilitate the maritime security capacity development courses at the KAIPTC.
• Undertake any additional tasks agreed upon jointly by the Danish Embassy in Accra and the KAIPTC
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s Degree in the field of social science, development or other related field, as well as applied training in quantitative analysis/statistics, is required, Professional certification in project management and membership of a professional body is desirable.
• At least 7 to 10 of years working experience, 5 years in a progressively responsible role managing and reporting on programmes involving international donors
• Considerable working experience in maritime security operations and planning and in monitoring and reporting using result based management is required
• Project management skills, especially in managing regional peace and security projects
• Versatile in M and E processes and systems such as RBM, theory of change etc
• Research skills in peace and security in Africa
• Proficient in IT and MS applications
• Excellent writing, presentation and facilitation skills
• Ability to manage capacity development courses
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Multi task and ability to work under pressure
• Fluent in spoken and written English, working knowledge of French and portuguese is an asset.
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to travel for work purposes to other West African countries
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their cover letters together with CVs and three references to the email below:
Please indicate the job title clearly in the cover letter otherwise your application may not be considered.
Closing Date: 01 October, 2020
How to Apply for Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Job Recruitment
To apply for the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|CrossBoundary Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|Mondelez International Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|Enchi College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||31 December, 2020|
|Ethical Apparel Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|G4S Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||11 Dec, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.