The Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Jumia Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Jumia Ghana Jobs 2020, Jumia Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Jumia Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Jumia Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||26 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Jumia Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Graduates Trainee Recruitment
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking to attract & nurture superior talents who will join and take up complex and challenging projects/assignments in our Commercial, Warehouse, Logistics & Operations and Financial Services space. The graduate trainee program is a 1-year development plan, with a long term career opportunity where each trainee will be required to:
- Work on real business projects and assignments that add value to the overall organization
- Execute projects to help grow the marketplace and offer our customers with a wider range of products at the best deals
- Coordinate projects to enhance operational efficiencies, effectiveness to reduce wastages
- Implement identified projects to help optimize our campaigns, improve performance of key categories that drive the business
- Plan and coordinate projects to ensure routines are followed with actionable feedback to better enhance the quality of the commercial plans for Jumia Ghana
- Collaborate with business lines to identify opportunities in the commercial and operations space to achieve business goals, new functionality, reports & dashboards
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- For all of the points above, you will be benefiting from the best practices from other markets and the expertise of a dedicated local and central team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-year national service experience
- Excellent 1st Degree from Top/Recognised University
- Outstanding Academic Performance & an Aptitude for analytics
- Genuine interest in Business and Find Problem Solving Exhilarating
- Ability to Communicate Complex Ideas Effectively
- Resourceful, Intellectually Curious, Empathetic, Poised & High Energy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 26 July, 2020
How to Apply for Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Jumia Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jumia Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Jumia Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Jumia Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Jumia Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Jumia Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Jumia Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Jumia Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Japan Motors Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||06 August, 2020|
|Akatsi College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|FarmWallet Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||4 August, 2020|
|Renegades Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.