The Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Jumia Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Jumia Ghana Jobs 2020, Jumia Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Jumia Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Jumia Ghana Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Jumia Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Marketing Manager (Jumia Food)
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Overview of this role:
By joining the Marketing team, you will champion our growth through marketing strategy formulation and execution. You will join a fast-growing business and work closely with our best vendors to increase our impact and change lives.
- You will be responsible for driving Jumia’s On Demand brand and marketing strategy across all channels. This role will provide strategic leadership across the organization to ensure that the brand is reaching a broader audience with consistent, effective, appropriate messaging and a unified and engaging customer experience.
- Developing strategies that energize and strongly differentiate the JUMIA brand in the Ecommerce sector in Ghana, positioning Jumia Food as the primary provider for anything, delivered fast.
- Create and execute successful content marketing campaigns, media strategies, and integrated marketing communications to increase the company’s awareness, drive user growth and retention.
- Increase company’s website traffic and acquisition of new audiences through offline and online marketing tools and tactics, including and not limited to blog and website publishing, social media, events, corporate responsibility initiatives, etc.
- Determine effectiveness of offline campaigns against targets and budgets and iterate actions as necessary.
- Managing and controlling all public relations and communication related topics.
- Develop curated marketing strategies for top partners.
- Establish new partnerships and promotional programs that reach sizeable external audiences to drive significant new users and website traffic
- Contribute as an integral member of the marketing leadership team, defining ongoing priorities and contributing in all areas of the function.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree from a recognised university
- Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same or a related field
- Structured, organized and good planning skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Great communication skills Excellent command of tools or fast learner (Microsoft office suite and Google tools
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment:
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth environment
How to Apply
How to Apply for Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Jumia Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jumia Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Jumia Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Jumia Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Jumia Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Jumia Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Jumia Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Jumia Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Jumia Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.