The Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Judicial Service of Ghana Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs 2019, Judicial Service of Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment 2019.
Judicial Service of Ghana Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Judicial Service of Ghana|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||11 November, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Judicial Service of Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Commissioner For Oaths
The Judicial Service of Ghana seeks to recruit, train and license suitably qualified Ghanaians as Commissions for Oaths for the purpose of administering oaths and assisting in the registration of Ghana citizens during the registration exercise of the National Identification Authority.
Qualification Required & Experience
Prospective applicants must:
• Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized tertiary institution
• Be fluent in English and at least one Ghanaian language
• Be a person of proven integrity and good character
• Not have been convicted of a criminal offense involving fraud dishonesty or moral turpitude
• Not be more than 65 years old
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should ensure that their application letters and CVs, specifying hometown and place of birth, reach the Judicial Service through the address below to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
High Street, Accra
Or email to:
Closing Date: 11 November, 2019
How to Apply for Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Judicial Service of Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Judicial Service of Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Judicial Service of Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: