The Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Judicial Service of Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs 2020, Judicial Service of Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Judicial Service of Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Judicial Service of Ghana|
|Deadline||08 April, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Judicial Service of Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Deputy Judicial Secretary
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Deputy Judicial Secretary.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
The Deputy Judicial Secretary is responsible for Court Administration and shall perform the following duties:
• Assist with the efficient administration of the courts in the country;
• Ensure effective manpower planning in respect of Judges and Magistrates of the Lower Courts;
• Assist with the coordination of the activities of Lower Court Judges and Magistrates;
• Assist with the establishment of courts in the country;
• Assist the Judicial Secretary in managing the business of the Judicial Council and General Legal Council;
• Assist and oversee the establishment and implementation of ICT systems within the Judicial Service;
• Assist the Judicial Secretary in the general administration of the Judicial Service; Assist with the management of the assets of the Judicial Service;
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Judicial Secretary.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a Ghanaian enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana.
• Must be not less than ten (10) years standing at the Bar.
• Must have considerable administrative experience in the Public Service.
• A Masters’ Degree in HRM or an MBA would be an added advantage.
• Must be Computer literate in MS Word, PowerPoint and Access.
• Must have excellent writing, communication and research skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should apply and attach their CVs, relevant certificates and the names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
Supreme Court Administration Block
P. O. Box 119
Closing Date: 08 April, 2020
How to Apply for Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Judicial Service of Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Judicial Service of Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Judicial Service of Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||17 April, 2020|
|DEM Group Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Cape Coast Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||24 April, 2020|
|Zipline Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||30 April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.