The Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Judicial Service of Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs 2020, Judicial Service of Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Judicial Service of Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Judicial Service of Ghana|
|Deadline||30 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Judicial Service of Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Administrative Officer
Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position below: Regional Administrative Officer
Duties / Responsibilities
• Supervise the work of Registrars and all other Unit heads in the regions
• Provide administrative support for the courts in the region
• Ensure that the necessary tools and equipment are supplied to the courts
• Keep a record of and maintain assets in the region belonging to the service
• Ensure adequate security for judges, magistrates and staff
• Prepare regional budgets
• Keep up-to-date data on judges and support staff of the region
• Disburse subvention released to the region efficiently
• Keep up-to-date records of the workload of the courts, sitting pattern of courts, judgements delivered monthly and average number of cases listed per week
• Pay regular visits to courts to be conversant with staffing and infrastructural issues
• Assess the performance of Registrars and other Unit Heads and recommend training programmes for them
• Assist in the process of establishment of courts in the region
• Supervise and maintain discipline among staff within the region
• Submit monthly reports to the judicial secretary
• Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the judicial secretary or the Chief Justice.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration (HRM or Management) with 5 years post-qualification experience
• Must have considerable administrative experience in the Public Service
• Must be computer literate in MS word, PowerPoint and Access
• Good interpersonal skills
• High level of integrity
How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
Closing Date: 30 July, 2020
How to Apply for Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Judicial Service of Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Judicial Service of Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Judicial Service of Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|Viamo Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Accra Community School Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Cummins Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||14 August 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Judicial Service of Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.