Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Job Vacancy For Public Relations Executive
POSITION: Public Relations Executive
Duties / Responsibilities
• Advise Management on media and stakeholder relations management.
• Daily scan all media platforms to identify news on the Judiciary for action where necessary.
• Scan Cause Lists/ device system to ascertain hearing dates of high profile and other newsworthy cases and monitor progress for reporting purposes / pre-empt negative media reportage.
• Coordinate media interest in the Judiciary and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
• Oversee internal and external communications via written, printed and electronic mechanism in order to disseminate the Judiciary’s message.
• Assist with the management of the Judicial Service website.
• Maintain and update records, library and archives of publicity materials generated by the Judiciary or by external institutions and agencies affecting the Judiciary/Judicial Service.
• Design, implement and facilitate annual Public Relations the Judiciary and Judicial Service.
• Establish Public relations strategies to meet organisational objectives. Through the Line Manager, periodically provide reports.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A qualified Lawyer on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
• A First Degree plus a Postgraduate Degree in Mass Communication or its equivalent.
• Member of the Institute of Public Relations (Ghana) or its equivalent.
• A minimum of five years relevant post qualification experience.
• Three years should have been served in a managerial position in a reputable organisation.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
Closing Date: 14 April, 2021.