JSI Research & Training Institute Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. JSI Research & Training Institute Vacancies 2020 Application Form, JSI Research & Training Institute Jobs 2020, JSI Research & Training Institute Career Portal, Requirements for JSI Research & Training Institute Job Recruitment 2020.
JSI Research & Training Institute Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 JSI Research & Training Institute Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
JSI Research & Training Institute Recruitment Details:
|Company||JSI Research & Training Institute|
|Deadline||28 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at JSI Research & Training Institute. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Nurse Assistant – Clinical (40 Positions)
JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI), a leader in global health, is a non-profit public health management consulting and research organization dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities throughout the world.
JSI is implementing the recently extended USAID Strengthening the Care Continuum Project in Ghana The goal of this extension is to allow Care Continuum to expand existing support to the Government of Ghana (GOG) and to accelerate Ghana’s progress in attaining the 90-90-90 UNAIDS goal by achieving epidemic control in one high HIV disease burdened region by scaling up evidence based interventions. Activities will include active case finding of persons living with HIV (PLHIV) in Western Region (WR) and Western North Region (WNR), putting and retaining them on treatment, and ensuring they are virally suppressed. The activity will be funded by USAID through the USA President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) through September 2021.
Position Description: Nurse Assistant – Clinical (Enrolled Nurses)
• This is a full-time position that will be based in districts in Western Region, Ghana. The role of the Nurse Assistant – Clinical (Enrolled Nurse) will be to act as project liaisons /focal points in specific Ghana Health Service (GHS) ART facilities and collaborate with personnel there to provide quality and comprehensive HIV services for PLHIVs (including KPs), by actively managing successful community referrals, and ensuring their linkage to the desired facility-based care and treatment services.
• The main objective of the Nurse Assistant –Clinical is to provide professional health and nursing care to PLHIV by contributing to their regular care and maintenance, as well as participating in all HIV care and related programs undertaken by the health facility.
• The successful applicants will be deployed at various health facilities offering ART services in the various districts (Ahanta West, Ellembele, Jomoro, Nzema East, Prestea- Huni Valley, Kwesimintim, Sekondi Takoradi Metro, Shama, Tarkwa-Nsueam Municipal, Wassa Amenfi East, Wassa Amenfi Central, Wassa Amenfi West, Wassa East and Mporhor) of the Western Region and Sefwi Wiawso district in the Western North. Candidates resident in the designated districts will have an added advantage.
No. of Positions: Forty (40)
The Nurse Assistant – (Enrolled Nurses) reports to the Senior Program Specialist on the project, and who will be based in Takoradi.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Collaborate with HF management and personnel and participate in activities for assessment, planning and implementation of interventions for addressing patient care problems of PLHIV.
• Actively engage PLHIV, and all new cases to support their participation in treatment and care programs available at the facility
• Undertake and demonstrate nursing tasks in the best interest of patient care and professional standards.
• Together with facility team, maintain a safe patient care environment at all times
• Ensure promotion of health and prevention of illnesses, teaching patients and their relatives about appropriate behaviors.
• Adhere to the national health and safety policies, guidelines/protocols established in the health facility
• Take care of own safety and take all measures to ensure the safety of the patient, relatives and staff – reporting all accidents, risk assessments and incidents, completing relevant documentation and undertake further investigation as directed.
• Comply with the GHS quality assurance policy and guidelines and work within the prescribed quality standards.
• Participate in project activities in the district, and also in all official role related activities.
• Any other duty assigned by the project supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Community Health Nurse Certificate (Clinical). Knowledge of Ghana Health Service HIV AIDS activities will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of ART services, prevention of mother to child transmission (PMTCT), reproductive health, maternal and child health (MCH), and HIV prevention is highly desirable.
• Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance issues
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Good inter-personal skills
• Ability to initiate and maintain clear, concise documentation
• Ability to work under pressure
• Western Region language abilities and cultural awareness will be useful
• Computer literate (Word, excel, power point)
The post holder must at all times:
• Work in accordance with the GHS/NMC Code of Professional Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure.
• Strictly adhere to the provisions of the Patient’s Charter.
• Monitor own performance against agreed objectives and standards
• Attend in-service training to upgrade skills and knowledge to provide quality care to clients.
• Keep Log of own performance and in-service training log for purposes of appraisal.
Location: Western Region
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified persons are required to send their cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) marked ‘Nurse Assistant –Clinical (Enrolled Nurse) to:
Closing Date: 28 August, 2020
• Deadline for the submission of applications: August 28, 2020.
• Please note that given the likely high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• No phone calls or drop-ins will be accepted.
Please note: There will be no relocation allowance for successful candidates.
How to Apply for JSI Research & Training Institute Job Recruitment
To apply for the JSI Research & Training Institute Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest JSI Research & Training Institute Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum JSI Research & Training Institute Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for JSI Research & Training Institute Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for JSI Research & Training Institute Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent JSI Research & Training Institute Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|JSI Research & Training Institute Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|JSI Research & Training Institute Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes JSI Research & Training Institute Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. JSI Research & Training Institute may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the JSI Research & Training Institute Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.