Jonhord Recruitment 2019 For Video/Audio Engineer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Jonhord Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Jonhord Recruitment 2019
Jonhord is seeking to recruit a Video/Audio Engineer.
• Jonhord is currently looking for a Video/Audio Engineer, for a digital advertising opening located in Accra Ghana. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of professional video and audio production experience, post-production.
• Candidates must demonstrate an incredible portfolio that showcases original storytelling.
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and a strong customer service demeanour are all essential.
• Experienced video editor
• Familiar with Search Engine Optimization
• Familiar with Digital Marketing Strategies
• Experienced with audio editing and engineering
• Experienced with social media marketing
• Experienced with creating and editing promotional videos for businesses is a plus
• Experience in camera operation is a plus
Primary responsibilities may include:
• Create profound and emotional storytelling elements for promotional videos
• Create motion graphics and animations
• Edit high-end videos
• Apply colour correction and effects
• Organize videos and asses list of video topics
• Assist with video and audio content selection
• Test audio to ensure it meets pre-established standards
• Export videos and audio with consistent formatting
• Upload audios and videos to the web
• Optimize videos for search engine visibility
• Distribute videos using social media and other online resources
• Transcribe videos and apply schema and metadata to videos
• Create video advertisements for social media
• Deal with client projects as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
Education and Certification:
• 3+ years of experience in video and animation creation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field, or an additional 4 years of relevant experience in place of a degree
• Portfolio or demo showing relevant work
• Experienced with After Effects
• Experienced with Adobe Premier
How To Apply For The Job
Email application, CV and portfolio to:
Closing Date: 31 May, 2019