Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Program One Young World 2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Program One Young World 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Program One Young World 2018.
For the second year running, Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact is collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 12 aspiring young leaders across the globe to participate in the 2018 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program. This represents a significant expansion on last year’s program which supported eight scholars. More information on the 2017 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Scholars can be found here.
If you are a young leader (aged 18-30) working within health and/or care-giving, then this scholarship is for you. You may be a social entrepreneur or working for a social enterprise, medical facility and/or an NGO, or you may be a birth attendant, nurse, doctor or an individual dedicated to health and care giving to underserved communities.
As well as attending the upcoming One Young World Summit, scholarship recipients will receive individual coaching from senior Johnson & Johnson leaders to further develop their aspiration, strategy and/or initiatives.
Note: The Johnson & Johnson One Young World Scholarship Program will run from July 2018 – January 2019. All scholar recipients will be expected to invest 10% of their time in this program and to attend regular Johnson & Johnson webinars and calls.
What does the Johnson & Johnson | OYW Scholarship provide?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, The Netherlands
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague, The Netherlands (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 16-20 October inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Participation in the 2018 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program
- Individual coaching with senior Johnson & Johnson leaders
- Buddying with 2018 Johnson & Johnson delegates prior, during and post Summit
- Participation in webinars and conference calls throughout the duration of the Program
- Passion for global and local health/care issues
- Leadership and innovation on the front lines of care
- Willingness to share and learn from others
- Commitment to invest 10% of their time to the Program
- Candidates must be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of the 2018 OYW Summit
- You must be working on the front lines of delivering care (i.e. you may be a social entrepreneur or working for a social enterprise, medical facility and/or an NGO, or you may be a birth attendant, nurse, doctor or an individual dedicated to health and care giving to underserved communities)
- If selected, Health Care Professionals classified as Government Officials within their home country will need approval from their employer, and will undergo an additional health care compliance approval process by Johnson & Johnson before their scholarship can be confirmed
Please note that you will be unable to save your responses in the submission form. With this in mind, we recommend saving your responses first in an offline document before submitting your application.
Application deadline: 8 May 2018
Share this post with your Friends: