Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Japan International Cooperation Agency Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Japan International Cooperation Agency Jobs 2020, Japan International Cooperation Agency Career Portal, Requirements for Japan International Cooperation Agency Job Recruitment 2020.
Japan International Cooperation Agency Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Japan International Cooperation Agency Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment Details:
|Company||Japan International Cooperation Agency|
|Deadline||22 December, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Japan International Cooperation Agency. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Program Officer
The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is an Incorporated Administrative Agency of Japan which implements Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) to developing countries. JICA has been cooperating with Ghana for more than 50 years and its programs and projects for the health, education, agriculture, private, infrastructure and governance sectors.
JICA Ghana Office is now seeking qualified and experienced staff as follows:
• Program Officer in the Private Sector Development and related sector (e.g. Public – Private Partnership, Trade, Tourism, Economic), One (1) person
• Formulate and carry out projects based on the discussions and negotiations with the government officers, Development partners and related stakeholders under the guidance and supervision of Japanese Staff.
• Assist the implementation and management of JICA’s projects through discussion with office members, JICA headquarters’ staff, and government officials concerned
• Assist activities of JICA missions and experts of responsible sector and its related sector through making various arrangements and logistical works such as creating official document, making internal procedure, and travel arrangement so forth.
• Maintain frequent communication with office members, Japanese experts, counterparts of Ghanaian government officials and Development partners concerned
• Collect, analyze, summarize, evaluate and report the information and policies of responsible sector and its related sectors to office members through attending meetings concerned and making summaries, minutes, and reports.
• Collect, analyze, summarize and evaluate the information from mass media and distribute these summaries to the designated stakeholders.
• Grasp, analyze and report the trend of macro economy which can affect Ghana’s fiscal situation and JICA’s activities and projects, by collecting information and making reports.
• Carry out and assist the evaluation of JICA’s projects and other activities in accordance with JICA’s procedure by collaborating with office members, government officials and Development partners concerned
• Promote JICA’s Public Relations efforts and its activities to the Ghanaian public and media.
• Carry out other necessary work directed by Representatives and Project Formulation Advisors.
• One (1) year (A probationary period lasting six months from the day of recruitment)
• Renewable upon satisfactory performance
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor or higher degree of Commerce, Economics, Sociology and/or its related sectors
• Adequate and proper business manner and discipline
• Excellent PC skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point for producing business/official documents, letters and reports as well as presentation.
• At least 5 (five) years working experience
Desirable Qualifications & Experiences
• Working experience within government organization, NGO/NPOs, Donor Organizations and/or private companies in above related sectors
• Master of Commerce, Economics, Sociology and/or its related sectors
How To Apply For The Job
Interested eligible candidates are required to submit their curriculum vitae to the following address or send by e-mail. The designated curriculum vitae format can be obtained by sending a request to the following email address or via our website. Only applications with the designated format shall be accepted.
The application will close at 05:00PM on 7th December, 2020.
JICA Ghana Office (Ms. Ozawa / Mr. Miyasaka)
2nd Floor, the Elizabeth, No. 68A, Senchi Link, Airport Residential Area, Accra, Ghana
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Tel: +233-(0)-30 -2760781/2
Please check here to obtain curriculum vitae format.
Closing Date: 22 December, 2020
How to Apply for Japan International Cooperation Agency Job Recruitment
To apply for the Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Japan International Cooperation Agency Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Japan International Cooperation Agency Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Japan International Cooperation Agency Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Japan International Cooperation Agency Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Japan International Cooperation Agency may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Masco Foods Limited (KFC Ghana) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 15, 2021||27 January, 2021|
|Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Portico Change & Strategy Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Design & Technology Institute (DTI) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||15 January, 2021|
|Defence for Children Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||20 January, 2021|
|Abt Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||22 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Japan International Cooperation Agency Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: