Islamic University College Ghana (IUCG) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Islamic University College Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Islamic University College Ghana Jobs 2020, Islamic University College Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Islamic University College Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Islamic University College Ghana (IUCG) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Islamic University College Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Islamic University College Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Islamic University College Ghana (IUCG)|
|Deadline||14 April, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Islamic University College Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Accountant
The Islamic University College, Ghana hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Accountant for the University College.
Without prejudice to any other responsibilities as may be determined by the President and Management of the University College, the Accountant shall, among other things, be responsible to the Vice President for Business Development for:
• Maintaining the finances of the University College;
• Receiving moneys due the University College and making authorized payments on its behalf;
• Preparing consolidated income and expenditure returns at intervals as may be required by the President and Management of the University College; and
• Ensuring that the University College’s financial transactions are accurately and properly recorded and also follow the requirements of law
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a minimum of a good first degree in a relevant field plus a professional qualification in Accounting with at least five years working experience.
• A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
• Applicant must demonstrate a high level of integrity, competence and leadership
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons with the requisite academic qualifications should download the IUCG Employment Application Form from the University website www.iug.edu.gh or pick up the Form from the Registry (at IUCG Campus, Adjiringanor, East Legon in Accra).
The Application Form (with requisite attachments, including three referees’ reports) must be submitted in (soft copy) to
or (in hard copy) through the following address:
Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG)
P.O. Box CT 3221
Telephone Numbers: 0202-444499 / 0244-049465
Closing Date: 14 April, 2020
How to Apply for Islamic University College Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Islamic University College Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Islamic University College Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Islamic University College Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Islamic University College Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Islamic University College Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Islamic University College Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Islamic University College Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Islamic University College Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Islamic University College Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Islamic University College Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021||15 May, 2021|
|GT Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021||04 May, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|Nusrat Jahan Ahmadiyya College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|North Ridge Lyceum Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|Bolgatanga Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||February 26, 2021||24 May, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Islamic University College Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.