The IQVIA Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. IQVIA Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, IQVIA Ghana Jobs 2020, IQVIA Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for IQVIA Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
IQVIA Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 IQVIA Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
IQVIA Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||8 August 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at IQVIA Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Iqvia is looking for an effective Medical Sales Representative with proven results and a drive to succeed. Successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing the sales and exceeding targets for a given portfolio of products through the different sales & promotion activities within a certain geographic territory.
Location: Accra, Ghana
Jobs at this level work with some support from manager/colleagues/field trainers. They are competent at planning and organising so as to meet business plan objectives. Some involvement in project work may be required.
Product Promotion & Sales
• Promote products to designated customers in order to achieve territory plan objectives.
• Build relationships with target customers to enhance territory knowledge to gain product endorsement to generate sales.
Business Planning and Management
• Diagnosis of situation of territory e.g. local politics, PCG’s, local initiatives leading to subsequent design and implementation of territory business plan to achieve business objectives.
• Feedback to Team and Head Office of relevant competitor activity or local issues to ensure appropriate action can be taken.
• Effective selling skills.
• Achievement of territory plan objectives.
• Call rate
• Coverage and frequency.
• Market Share cf National Average
• Change in Market Share cf National Average.
• % growth in Market Share cf National Average.
• ‘Special event’ meetings.
• Customer rapport.
• Coverage and frequency.
• Up to date customer records.
• Development of key opinion leaders.
• Hospital referral patterns.
• Distributor information and support
• Coordination with distributor reps to ensure timely pick up and supplies of orders from customers.
• Timely response to customer queries on product / medical information and other activities relating to company and own duties.
• Production of workable business plan with objectives.
• Business plan implemented/updated as necessary.
• Achievement of objectives outlined in plan.
• Demonstration that territory knowledge has been acted on.
• Competitor knowledge/activities and products, campaigns – key issues identified and fed back.
• Local situations are known e.g. political, formularies, budgets, PCG’s, new developments.
• Parallel trade and fakes report in line with the agreed standards and time lines to the regulatory department.
• Adverse event monitoring and reports.
NB: Successful applicant MUST be able to start 01 September 2020.
Closing Date: COB – 08 August 2020
How to Apply
Closing Date: 8 August 2020
How to Apply for IQVIA Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the IQVIA Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest IQVIA Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum IQVIA Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for IQVIA Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for IQVIA Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent IQVIA Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|IQVIA Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|IQVIA Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes IQVIA Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi, and Ho. IQVIA Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the IQVIA Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.