International SOS Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. International SOS Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International SOS Jobs 2020, International SOS Career Portal, Requirements for International SOS Job Recruitment 2020.
International SOS Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International SOS Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
International SOS Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||31 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at International SOS. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Bilingual Medical Supply Services Manager
• The Medical Supply Services Manager – West Africa is part of the Regional Management team of West Africa Cluster headed by the General Manager – West Africa.
• The position reports functionally to the Medical Supply Services Director – Africa and administratively to the Medical Services operations – West Africa
• The position is also responsible for the supply chain function across West Africa.
• The Medical Supply Services Manager is responsible to develop and maintain effective, reliable and profitable supply chain solutions in response to our clients needs while ensuring compliance to the Groups policies and relevant country regulations.
Management and Administration
• Implementing and supporting specific procedures applying to supply chain principles and regulations
• Maximise the profitability of the function by managing medical supply services costs related to the service delivery requirements and maximise the use of existing resources
• Provide input and participate in projects and initiatives, ensuring cost-effective pricing for our clients
• Provide analysis and reports on activities of the department
• Provide comments and solutions on financial performance of supply chain
• Participate in annual budget processes
• Provide guidance, support and leadership to the supply chain team across West Africa.
• Determine and measure performance indicators of team members
• Ensure good governance on invoicing
• Adherence to supplier payment terms
• Compliance to export / import regulations
• Participate and assist in AR meetings
• Monitor and regularly report on efficiency and quality of the medical supply services performance
• Interface with Medical Team to ensure quality planning and delivery of medical supply services across West Africa
• Conduct medical audits as per international SOS specifications (at least once per annum)
• Directly responsible to review and respond to any medical supply services complaints
• Identify, prequality and validate “in country” suppliers
• Regular audits of suppliers
• Develop, use and contentiously improve a Supply Chain system
• Maintain, integrate and effectively use the group standard lists
• Develop and continuously improve supply chain solutions in Ghana and West Africa
• Align procedures and business rules with Corporate Global Policies and Instructions
• Responsible for inventory control in warehouse
Client and Business Development
• Develop relationships with International SOS local suppliers
• Provide pricing as required
• Negotiate pricing and service level agreements
• Provide support and advise in client meetings/calls when necessary
• Participate in tender proceedings when applicable
• Undertake site surveys and project work or reasonable duties as requested by direct Manager
• Travel across West Africa countries as required as per business and site requirements
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Work effectively with medical and non-medical staff
• Effective both strategically and at a hands-on operational level
• Proactive and solutions focused
• Interpersonal and rapport building, ability to network
• Client focused
• Superior written & oral communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Time management and multi-tasking
• Cultural awareness
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Supply or related field
• A professional qualification in procurement is a clear advantage
• A minimum of 5 years working experience within a supply chain function
• Proven track record in supply chain or freight forwarding environments
• A minimum of 3 years management or supervisor experience
• Client account management experience
• Business acumen
• Experience in the Medical field is desired
• English and French fluency in speaking and writing is a requirement
• Candidates not meeting language proficiency will not be contacted
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates must send their CVs and motivational letter to:
Closing Date: 31 August, 2020
How to Apply for International SOS Job Recruitment
To apply for the International SOS Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International SOS Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International SOS Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for International SOS Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for International SOS Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent International SOS Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|International SOS Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|International SOS Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes International SOS Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. International SOS may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International SOS Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.